New York City FC Thread (new away kit P245)

Your not fooling anyone Midas ,you hate all things Mancunian and have never been respectful to any city posters on nycfc forum
It's weird. He comes across as semi-thoughtful and articulate on here. For the slight time I was active on the NYCFC forum he was nothing but a volatile prick. I'm willing to believe he's since gotten over the early hatred and has settled down a bit.

It's weird. He comes across as semi-thoughtful and articulate on here. For the slight time I was active on the NYCFC forum he was nothing but a volatile prick. I'm willing to believe he's since gotten over the early hatred and has settled down a bit.
Alternative hypothesis is that I respect the forum, which was my whole point, and the lack thereof was more or less the basis of the "beef" between fans.

Probably some of both, tbf. Rocky IV, right?

I really wonder if he's the same Midas. The one on there is an arsehole who I've seen several times say negative shit on their chat about the club when they were losing, to an extent I assumed he was a complete plastic.

No mate your right first time ,if anything he's got worse.

Really? I just posted an example. But it doesn't fit your small minded opinion of what things should or should not be. No wonder you got quickly and roundly runnoft.

Edited:
Now, if you mean Man U, I absolutely slag them off every chance. I fucking loathe them and anyone who claims them I presume to be a dickhead. It's persuasive more than dispositive, but goddam I hate man united.
Really? I just posted an example. But it doesn't fit your small minded opinion of what things should or should not be. No wonder you got quickly and roundly runnoft.

Edited:
Now, if you mean Man U, I absolutely slag them off every chance. I fucking loathe them and anyone who claims them I presume to be a dickhead. It's persuasive more than dispositive, but goddam I hate man united.
Good god you have been on the sauce yet again.
You are just on the wind up tonight ,you are not fooling anyone who has every been on the nycfc forum.
Why have you joined blue moon as your wife is drunk after a snorkelling trip ?your words not mine
But please carry on

Last edited:
Good god you have been on the sauce yet again.
You are just on the wind up tonight ,you are not fooling anyone who has every been on the nycfc forum.
Hey, great thing is it doesn't include you.

Hugs and kisses. And world cups to us.

Love you buddy.

PS - you mostly got banned because you were a non-humorous twat. That's said, it is good to see that you keep it consistent. And you don't seem to have a lot of respect here either, tbf.

Alternative hypothesis is that I respect the forum, which was my whole point, and the lack thereof was more or less the basis of the "beef" between fans.

Probably some of both, tbf. Rocky IV, right?
It's always been a strange one for me. I've been one of the long-standing members on here offering support to NYCFC. I'm still a firm believer that my Villa post was somewhat lost in transatlantic-translation.

I wouldn't however rush back to that forum. It's got quite a poor reputation on here now, and seemingly vice versa.

Anyway, has anyone read the Gerrard article on the DM (so that's a no then). This was one of the photos accompanying the article, ffs.

2A3E378000000578-3149846-image-a-35_1436080264287.jpg

It's always been a strange one for me. I've been one of the long-standing members on here offering support to NYCFC. I'm still a firm believer that my Villa post was somewhat lost in transatlantic-translation.

I wouldn't however rush back to that forum. It's got quite a poor reputation on here now, and seemingly vice versa.

Anyway, has anyone read the Gerrard article on the DM (so that's a no then). This was one of the photos accompanying the article, ffs.

2A3E378000000578-3149846-image-a-35_1436080264287.jpg
I don't even know if Gerrard could meet that criteria. I'm well on my way to schnockered for a lovely cup.

But thank god we didnt sign his old ass.

He literally just gave you the perfect example of what we expect on our forums and you're say that. It's exactly why members who come from here to our forums don't last.
He's being respectful and level headed and you're saying he's putting on an act.
He came here as an NYCFC supporter with respect to this being an MCFC forum. The same way we expect you and others who have been banned to come to us as a MCFC supporter with respect to it being an NYCFC forum. This doesn't happen and thus people get banned.
It's literally that simple.

He literally just gave you the perfect example of what we expect on our forums and you're say that. It's exactly why members who come from here to our forums don't last.
He's being respectful and level headed and you're saying he's putting on an act.
He came here as an NYCFC supporter with respect to this being an MCFC forum. The same way we expect you and others who have been banned to come to us as a MCFC supporter with respect to it being an NYCFC forum. This doesn't happen and thus people get banned.
It's literally that simple.

I've never been on your site, I wish you well but that's as far as my interest goes - I'm sure lots of NYCFC fans feel the same about us.
I think it'd be good to draw a line under what ever the perceived beef is. You're going to get idiots posting on both sides from both sets of supporters.

Are you enjoying watching the women's World Cup final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.