New York Tour

cleavers said:
LoveCity said:
is there any reason this wouldn't be sold out when the St. Louis game sold out in 20 minutes?
Meaningless friendly ? No idea why the other sold out, never mind so quickly,

Meaningless to us yes, not to the club though £5million, not sure if thats just the one game or both games.....just wait until both the Manchester Derby's are played in the USA, it's coming as sure as night follows day.

But hey ho, who knows, but I think we are going to have to get used to them.............!!

Anyone else think it was set up to be an exciting game? Wouldn't suprise me if everyone agreed at half time for City to come back and win it so the crowd got excited.

Expect Chelsea to win the next game.

Benarbia_is_god said:
Anyone else think it was set up to be an exciting game? Wouldn't suprise me if everyone agreed at half time for City to come back and win it so the crowd got excited.

Ya' know, considering we were outnumbered by about 4 Chelsae fans for every 1 City fan I would find this very difficult to believe. We outperformed them first half, but, couldn't finish our chances ( sound familiar?). We sat behind the goal City scored in so was very awesome to see.

If that theory was realistic, Chelsea would have won the St. Louis game (loads of fans) and we would have won the New York game (our new franchise there, trying to attract fans).

NickGw2 said:
Benarbia_is_god said:

Ya' know, considering we were outnumbered by about 4 Chelsae fans for every 1 City fan I would find this very difficult to believe. We outperformed them first half, but, couldn't finish our chances ( sound familiar?). We sat behind the goal City scored in so was very awesome to see.

Also I suspect that that Chelsea - at least Rafa and their players - would've found it insulting to be told to allow City a comeback and to lose, and would likely have simply refused to go along with it.

Section 135! Right behind the goal in the City end.

I'll be in the Hatter beforehand.

This will be the first time I have seen City play since 5th May 1996 at Maine Road!!!

Bunk said:
Section 135! Right behind the goal in the City end.

I'll be in the Hatter beforehand.

This will be the first time I have seen City play since 5th May 1996 at Maine Road!!!
Oooh. Not a great way to go out.

Enjoy, Bunk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.