New York Tour

C.bell8 said:
According to a couple of todays papers the new Nike kit will be worn for the 1st time on this short tour of the U.S.A. Has anybody seen or heared anything different to this.

I noticed they were wearing Nike tracksuits when they travelled to NY,so think they'll be wearing the new kit.

How interesting to see Yaya signing Autographs on a PR exercise in New York.
I went to the team hotel prior to the FA Cup Final and met the team on their walkabout with around 15 others (mostly Kids). Yaya breezed straight past us refusing to sign any autographs or have photos even though people were shouting and singing his name!!!! The Real Fans!!!!
BIG Shout out to Vincent Kompany, Sergio and Silva who were fantastic, making sure everyone had an autograph and a photo with them.

Falastur said:
cleavers said:
simonmdm said:
Granted, I'm a little concerned that the players are going to play two really disinterested games and make us look a bit stupid, but the MLS want fireworks for the announcement of the new team - and one that we are supposed to be running as a sister club - so of course they wanted us to play a game there. Not sure why we're playing two games, but whatever.

I wouldn't worry about this. They have been making us look a bit stupid for weeks now.

Off-Topic, but I am stoked for my first live City Match! (Yes I know its a friendly), but I've been dreaming about seeing them live for the past three years. A grad present from the Wife :)

Bballer7389 said:
Off-Topic, but I am stoked for my first live City Match! (Yes I know its a friendly), but I've been dreaming about seeing them live for the past three years. A grad present from the Wife :)

Enjoy it Blue.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi-A1TYB0i8[/youtube]

Hart was impressive on the jugs! make him turn like they do with the wideouts and it would help with his reaction, you can also angle them to go in different places.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.