Newcastle (a) post match thread

first thing first, BIG SHOUT OUT TO THE FANS loud and proud

big intake (breath)
right, yes hate to lose and in a title race its hard to take, but shit happens and after last season great run and points and goals it was always going to be hard this season, not digging anybody out and we trust pep 100% and owners 1000% and we have been in bigger mess than we are today, so if we are not winning the premier league this season then anybody but united i can take, i may not like red scouse scum but the hurt is only going to last a couple of days if they end up winning the league, not like united it would take all summer ???

its never over to its over but if liverpool win tonight they have a 3 games 2 defeats in the bank and salah diving and the officials handing them the title its look bleak, the game last night itself was always going to be a slippy one and we just did not get going and everything was off and even the early goal was a lucky one, the ref was shocking and the yellow card for KDB was just a joke and when he should have been shown another yellow the ref bottled it knowing the mistake in the first half

many on here in the pre match thread saying its a banker and bagging the 3 points before kick off maybe now you will understand the old school fans views about away games, and slowly we are turning into johnny big bollocks fans and everything manchester city fans hate about the scum over the road,

we are not done yet and still have 3 cups to play and winning a cup will soften the blow and winning a couple of cup will be a great season, so we move on we all need to come together and back this great club and players and manager and at the end of the day if we come up short then we go again next season

Taking KDB and Sane off was the biggest mistake of the night for me. Two players who can turn the game on their own, and once they were off we were never gonna score. I know Kev was on a card and Pep was trying to 'protect' him, but for what? Without the 3 points last night the Arse/Chelsea fixtures are nowhere near as important.

think he had to take kev off before he was sent off, i know what you are saying but we have the players to beat the toon, they just didn't perform

What your saying then is that our defence is not good enough to keep them out, sometimes you have to scrap to win its not unusual to play badly and win.

All I'm saying is that teams will always get a sniff at the opposition goal. They got 2 and took both, we had 4/5/6 and took 1

well we'll see. I still say that goal gets given anywhere else. the card was just laughable. better placed people than you or me say the same.
He fucking blew the whistle when the ball hit the back of the net the cheating bastard

The title was slipping away after Palace. Disturbing trends starting to emerge and pep looks like a man on the edge. Badly need to get back to our best or the season may end by March.

The problem is we were back to our best but thought it was ok to down tools for the night every performance like that should be meet with a fine imo I know it will never happen as it would cause unrest but we have to be on it every game when we are chasing it's ok to a degree when we are 18 clear.

He teceived little service but didn’t play well either. He delayed the ball to de Bruyne when we had them 3 v 2 and fell on his backside when we had the numbers on them later.
Apart from the goal he was very poor and yes the service wasnt great but what he got he made a mess of it He got a good ball from David in the second half on edge of the box and hsi first touch went yards away when in fact for Sergio it was a great chance Hes not consistent enough now and we only see the old Sergio from time to time, like the Liverpool goal, he's not scored many away from home, and yes he has improved his work rate but sadly his best days are behind him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.