Newcastle (a) post match thread

For whatever reason, he probably sees hallmarks of his first season in charge with us. Going a goal behind is now legislated for in opponents' thinking. It's staying in the game for as long as possible, knowing we are flaky if we can't convert our chances.

He must be absolutely furious at the fact that we spurn glorious chances in every game. Add to that our inability to defend in crucial moments.

He didn't help himself or the team last night though.

This team used to overwhelm opponents when we went behind. We'd steamroller them. Ironically last night I thought we needed Yaya in his pomp to do that. We miss the physical dominance he gave us .The rags have poobag (a pale imitation of Yaya) but at least they have that -we don't.. Just a thought....

Possibly our strongest starting 11 last night and It was an absolute shambles I was pissed off all the way home and can't even switch Sky on now.

@@@@@@@
Saw the teamsheet and thought the same.
Missed the opening goal.
Then those fullbacks started to play shite passes, and I thought Whoa! Whats going on here?
Just felt the whole thing coming.
Pep did too, you could tell.

Anyway, I can remember when we never use to win a game.
Never won at home and never won away.

And we still went back the week after.

Bollocks to it, we'll get over it

Correct, so in future a quick free kick cannot be taken until the ref blows ? I can guarantee that in the coming weeks a team will score from a quick free kick and it will be allowed. Absolutely no consistency is shown by the officials and that’s the problem
The ref tells a player he cant take it if a wall is to be sorted out. He does this as he can't watch the game and sort tge wall out at tge same time. In this case there is no smoke or fire Kev just ignored what the ref said.

Saw the teamsheet and thought the same.
Missed the opening goal.
Then those fullbacks started to play shite passes, and I thought Whoa! Whats going on here?
Just felt the whole thing coming.
Pep did too, you could tell.

Anyway, I can remember when we never use to win a game.
Never won at home and never won away.

And we still went back the week after.

Bollocks to it, we'll get over it

You need to relax or see the doctor. Your even replying to yourself:) sorry just seen the number at the end fuck I’m all confused

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.