Newcastle (a) post match thread

Title gone. We worked so hard to win against the Dippers and then bottled it. Now I doubt if we can even beat Schalke. We need to win the Champions League when Barca and Real aren’t that good.

Are you taking the piss or generally being a know fuck all drama queen?

Jake ****phreys even ends the BT coverage by saying the Liverpool players’ whatsapp Messages will be flying around and he’s going to go join the party in Newcastle right now. It doesn’t get any more blatant than that.

Ive posted before that I emailed Bt Sport in the past about the fact that their commentary was obviously biased. Their response was that they were under no obligation to be impartial. And Blues still pay them their money.

Title gone. We worked so hard to win against the Dippers and then bottled it. Now I doubt if we can even beat Schalke. We need to win the Champions League when Barca and Real aren’t that good.

You doubt we can beat Shalke?

We got what we deserved, nothing. To be honest I'm quite relieved we have saved such a shite performance for a league game, and not the cups which we can genuinely still win.

Everyone played like they were pissed but special mention must go to Kyle Walker, who is fast becoming my least favourite player. Other than run fast, just what does he do?

Make a mess of almost everything he does

Even Pep couldn’t be arsed tonigh, sat with hishead in his hands. Knowing they were playing badly he should have be up and on at them pushing them forward

Where’s our bit of luck for once? Shirley the Newcastle keeper should be dropping or punching the ball into his own net gifting us 3 underserved points, or even a soft penalty to help us on our way? No.....thats why i dont think we’ll win the league. Really gutted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.