Newcastle (a) post match thread

What you talking about? The geordies were well trying to get him sent off and the ref pretty much said it was last chance saloon. Pep took him off because of that.
Cobblers mate you don’t take him off you make him exercise self control. Sent off or subbed he can’t influence game when we need him either way.

Danilo rather than Ferna is at fault for the pen. I thought he looked dodgy all night. I don’t know if Delph was injured but if not I’d play him there every time away from home

When you're not attacking well you at least need to be compact and solid at the back. We've got good ball players at the back but no great actual defenders.

Also playing a top heavy system when the guy who's engine you rely on is running out steam then it makes the decision to play him at home to Burnley even more crazy.

This team seriously lacks fight or determination when their backs are against the wall, almost every time they concede a goal, the players look vulnerable, rather than determined to get back into the game.

There is a serious mentality issue with our team, which is why we won't win the league this year or next year, until we change this aspect of our game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.