Newcastle (a) post match thread

We our paying for fucking about getting someone to cover Fern who looked jaded. All a big let down tonight But taking Sane off instead of the appalling Sterling was a joke Gave the ball away for fun all of them You have to have a special mentality to regain the title and we bottled it Any team beaten at Leicester Newcastle and home to palace are not going to win the league Finally Pep looked mentally fucked tonight i dont like losing but the manner in which we lost was hard to stomach as Gordon Ramsay would say fuck off City go upstairs and chose two people you want to fuck off home

It wasn’t the only reason we played so poorly, by any means, but tonight shows how much our system depends on Dinho playing well. When he has a bad match, or doesn’t play, we often struggle.

That said, I think there was something off about all City staff tonight, playing and coaching. It was very strange how everyone looked disengaged, down to the physios. And all the players coming off for subs looked glazed, like their minds were elsewhere, as did the players on the pitch.

I wonder if there was some sort of bad news that just hasn’t come out yet.

If we kept him on, that’s a huge risk as he was very close to being sent off
But he hadn’t been sent off!! He has to exercise self control. It’s a ridiculous argument. He doesn’t have to get himself sent off or give the ref the option. Jesus Christ

The whole performance from them all was lethargic and lazy. The first 25seconds were great but after that it was really poor. The way the first half went it was like a training game but we decided to play at a snails pace

12pts dropped so far and on this performance we are running up hill in roller skates

Ederson should have saved that penalty.
Walker is absolutely fucking fucked and it shows. Needs a rest but we don't have any fucking full backs.
Stones did nothing wrong.
Laporte unusually sloppy, knackered?
Danilo so so inconsistent.
Fernandinho fucked up but I can't chastise him. Has given everything.
Silva not up to scratch.
De Bruyne sloppy.
Sterling anonymous.
Sane ditto.
Aguero absolutely shocking.

But he hadn’t been sent off!! He has to exercise self control. It’s a ridiculous argument. He doesn’t have to get himself sent off or give the ref the option. Jesus Christ
Do you understand football? Any small challenge and he’s off. That’s much too big of a risk given the circumstances of that match. And do you really want to face Arsenal without KDB?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.