Newcastle (a) post match thread

The way we were giving away the game is quite telling, even a bit frightening.

Walker and Danilo were nearly panicking as soon as they got the ball.
So many mistakes today, the team really fucked it up big time.
Sergio messing up any dangerous counter in the 1st half (despite his goal).

Any team is forcing us to build up via Kyle, as he is terrible in build up.
It's becoming a well known problem.

Instead of building up pressure, we collapsed, sadly.
This one - like Palace and Leicester - will remain deep in the player's minds, as a negative.

Pep has lost it today too, I must say.
Danilo should have gone out early, Ota in and Laporte on LB
to defend the lead in any possible way.

We have been playing into Benitez' cards - although in front early!
We have to be able to do a Chelsea and bring home a 1-0 the dirty way if we feel it doesn't work up front.
Instead we are losing vs such a poor side, incredible.
The body language from most players was alarming.
No fight, no ideas, no confidence at all.

We got Pep to to put us on the map of CL. With Mancini and Pelle we had no chance to win CL. But not even getting a semifinal in CL with Pep 3 years would be a huge failure imo. For City and for Pep personally given his CL track record. With Barca and Bayern in 6 seasons he made the CL semis 5 or even all 6 times if I am correct.

In 3 years at City he failed vs Monaco last 16 then last 8 vs Pool last year. This season we should go trough vs Schalke but last 8 we gonna get some real big team again. That will be the ultimate test for Pep. Juve, Barca, PSG, Real, Pool/Bayern ...

So is Scudamore and the officials the reason for our defeat tonight ??
Seriously some fans need to give their heads a wobble.
I don't know if it has an effect on the refs or not but that's a goal and it's 2 0. Is that scudamore on the refs mind? Is it saying if you are biased that's fine? Dunno but that's 2 0 end of.

This was coming after 5 minutes tonight. Far to many loose balls & shit simple passes going astray.

Kev & Dave awfull, Walker oh dear dear what has happened to him??

Feel for Laporte tonight & Ederson who picks the ball out twice.
Just like Liecester, Palace, Hudersfield games weak as piss on the counter.

The worry for me is Pep doesn't look happy, something is a miss.

FFP or missing out on players either way the League is miles away we had a big chance to put the pressure on & now it's 2 cups or nothing.

Some of you need to get to bed it’s school in a few hours. I’m ashamed at some of you so called blues. We’re in a cup final,in the fa cup,in the group stages of the champions league,and 2nd in the premier league. Ffs grow a pair we lost get over it
Another happy clapper.We were shit and as fans we have the right to criticise as we do to give out the plaudits.

This.....it looked like we weren't interested at all or wanted to win the game.

The lack of Pep going apeshit on the touchline pretty much summed it up. (To me)

It certainly had a very strange feeling to it all night.... if one believed in conspiracy theories around football and betting, you could come up with a decent one for tonight I reckon!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.