Newcastle (a) post match thread

But he hadn’t been sent off!! He has to exercise self control. It’s a ridiculous argument. He doesn’t have to get himself sent off or give the ref the option. Jesus Christ
We definitely could have used his self-control out there tonight.

Another happy clapper.We were shit and as fans we have the right to criticise as we do to give out the plaudits.

Not one post has defended that performance but plenty have already thrown the fucking towel in. Long way to go in the title race yet. Some need to seriously give their Fanny’s a wipe on here, plus the few who only come out after a defeat need to fuck right off.

Pep could see the signs but did nothing about it.

Seems pissed off recently?
Too many options ? Too much rotation trying to please them all? Why cant we produce the attitude we had for the Liverpool game ? You'd think we'd want to do our utmost for the club on a night like this . 3 points and we are right behind Liverpool and pressure mounts on them .
Unbelievable

Oh yes. If they drop one they’ll drop a few but we need to be on it which doesn’t seem the case

All along I've said, if we do our bit, they will crack.

They now have the chance tomorrow to build a buffer against bottling it, so they could still bottle it & win the title.

If they don't fuck up in the next few games, then we will be at the point where it might make sense to prioritise the ****s league.

We are capable of beating anyone over one or two games.

Some of you need to get to bed it’s school in a few hours. I’m ashamed at some of you so called blues. We’re in a cup final,in the fa cup,in the group stages of the champions league,and 2nd in the premier league. Ffs grow a pair we lost get over it

It’s not just losing, it’s the manner in which we’ve lost. Winning against rubbish teams and losing the matches, not putting up a fight for our title again, not strengthening from a power of position again. I don’t give a fuck what’s happened in the past, where we’ve been or where we are going. Here and now tonight was unacceptable. Simple

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.