Newcastle (a) post match thread

Seats for Arsenal coming up on the exchange after tonight! abandon ship ;) Put Bravo back in net!

We’ve been to Rotterdam and Monaco Napoli and Rome
We’ve still got blue empty seats, empty seats at hoooomeeeee
Empty seats at home

I'm sorry for the loss, but watching it I notice something. And that's the lack of fight, the lack of belief and urgency to do something. This is not the mentality of champions, I expected these players to be angry after going 1-1 then I expected it again at 2-1 but it never come. The opposite happened they went into a shell and players feared the ball, players looked like they didn't really want the ball so always looked for an easy option.

I expected champions who are fighters and hungry to win more to react so much better then they have done lately. And unless they get this hunger back the title will end up in Merseyside.

Also I would like to add that dropping Bernardo didn't help with the flow of the play. I believe right now he's the best center midfielder at the club, David Silva is out of form and Kevin is rusty as expected. It will be a while before the real Kevin is back.

I compleatley agree with you mate! What fucking annoys me is the fight we shown after Liverpool made it 1-1 the other week! we will twat Arsenal on Sunday (and probably go on a 7 match winning streak)!

At least you didn’t force him to post a pic of himself looking sad whilst wearing a city top in front of the Christmas tree like I felt obliged to do after the place defeat (that said I get it but also people need to remember some people prefer to lurk).

Thats nothing
We did for the Dzeko equaliser. ;)

i'm sure it was from a corner?

Huge huge mentality problem.
Yep combined with a lack of leadership on the pitch. When VK plays you see him command the field with his presence. We have no natural leader without him, that's why it goes to shit. We need a new leader, DS, Fern none are natural born leaders they run around rudderless. That was proper pants tonight make no mistake!!

Difference is, Pep's a Champions League winner with a colossal win rate for us and you and I are just blokes tapping away on a laptop - and you also make statements you stand by. You don't have a crystal ball. No-one knows who will win the Champions League in the coming years - especially as Real, Barca and Bayern have a lot of players well past their best. The competition is more open than ever. Personally, I wouldn't write us off quite so readily.

Your entitled to your opinion.

Okay.
Just climbed out from under the stairs.
Unwatchable that, like a horror movie.
However, I still can't get out of my head, that little pompous prick, not only not allowing that goal, but actually booking Kevin, which after he took that player out, could/should have been sent off.
So, that twat Dowd, who changed his mind twice, all these expert pundits, commentators, all press reports, not one have come up with a proper reason there.
'I told him to wait for the whistle', oh do one would you, what the feck would VAR do there?
No wonder, not one made it to the World Cup.
How do they go about selecting these people?
It's not even the odd time, it's every game on every Saturday. Not just us, EVERY game

I don't understand that either. Why the fuck would player need to wait for the whistle, I never understood that. Is he doing it at the center of the pitch? No. So what is the difference if foul is 30 meters away from the goal? Who gives the shit if he is not positioned well, it's same as in the middle of the pitch. But we actually got a throw in repeated earlier in the season for same reason so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.