Newcastle (a) post match thread

My stomach still feels like it's been ripped out ! It's going to take a good few days to get over last night, absolutely gutted ! A game that was there for the taking too. I've got a feeling the dippers are going to falter in some way tonight, which will make it all the more excruciating. I'm absolutely gutted ! :(

We have been sussed

Lower teams just put 8 or 9 players in the box and there is no room to play through them with tippy tappy football . We then resort to crosss and we have 1 striker who we expect to score against 5 or 6 defenders .

They are happy to clear for a corner as we are shit at corners

They then get a break and score . Leicester palace and Newcastle played exactly the same way and we carried on doing the same shit that doesn’t work.

You can’t turn a defence that is sat on its 6 yard box
Try telling that to Huddersfield, Cardiff and even Man United ect...
We took the lead in all of those games we got beat, Maybe it's our own defensive frailties we should be looking at.

Had a bad feeling about last night. Cast your mind back to the reverse fixture earlier in the season - we struggled to beat them 2-1 and they scored with their only shot on goal. Last night they had 2 shots on goal...guess what. How does that happen ? Can somebody explain this 'cos I can't. That aside it was a golden opportunity to turn the screws on LFC and we blew it. Next week will be tough. Praying for a Leicester win tonight but we all know the reality.

ouch, that one stung. Really shitty performance, the passing was of a terrible standard.

losing 3 games from a winning position...

My stomach still feels like it's been ripped out ! It's going to take a good few days to get over last night, absolutely gutted ! A game that was there for the taking too. I've got a feeling the dippers are going to falter in some way tonight, which will make it all the more excruciating. I'm absolutely gutted ! :(
I’d be genuinely amazed if they don’t win by at least 3 goals tonight. They are dominating this league, aided by the officials or not, it’s still domination. 0 points dropped against teams outside the top 6. Does anyone honestly see that changing tonight?

ouch, that one stung. Really shitty performance, the passing was of a terrible standard.

losing 3 games from a winning position...
I think it happening once can be put down to a bad day, but 3 times is evidence of systemic complacency and borderline arrogance.

I can't bear to read through the previous 91 pages so sorry if its been mentioned already, but does anyone else think this team has a real habit of sulking whenever a referee makes a particularly bad decision?

I think it's happened quote a few times now over the last few years. We get a really bad decision, whether it's a goal disallowed or a blatant penalty or red card not given and they just seem to take ages to get over it.

Benitez relishes coming up against top passing attacking teams and sets his teams up very well bittom line though and why there near the bottom attacking wise a clueless fcuker plays like a fat sam side and only reason Newcastle fans no on his back is his reputation of his past glory’s.

The defeat was upsetting to say the least, we probably all felt it.

Then the coach started off. Before we`d gone 200 yard`s, I heard a loud bang to my left. The bus next to us had hit a woman and all you could see of her was from the knees down sticking out from under the bus..

You could see the cracked windscreen were he had hit it. You could see her legs twitching, then they stopped and I did`nt see them move again still our bus moved on.

3 policemen were on the seen within second trying to see what they could do to help the poor woman.

Obviously the terrible performance and upset over the match and it`s result I`d just watch was put into perspective.

I have`nt heard any update on the young woman who`s supposed to be in her 30`s.

I`m sure we all wish her well and pray that she can recover from this terrible accident.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.