Newcastle (A) | Post-Match Thread

I am a masochist - I read the comments after reports about City on the media web sites.
It really is amusing to see the number of trolls from overseas venting their stupid comments. I wonder if their motivation is driven by the fact that they spent their hard earned money on the wrong coloured shirts and cannot afford to "lose face' with their peers by buying a SKY BLUE SHIRT..

Really enjoyed that football tonight and Newcastle played their part too. What a goal that was very special indeed.

Me too. The match day thread (which for me is read only) was exceedingly good as well, for a dead rubber, packed with full-on flap and get rid stuff. I especially liked the guy who felt compelled to tell us all he had a top job in Edinburgh, £2m in investments and a £1m house to rebut an accusation he was thick.

You couldn't make some of this up. Long may it continue to be a source of merry entertainment.

Btw if you don't know Edinburgh I can tell you £1m might get you less house than you might think.

Said it before and will say it again… Sterling has no first touch, no decision-making in front of goal, runs down blind alleys, can’t pass, and tonight was mugged for pace by a young Newcastle lad (when I thought his speed was one of his last redeeming features).

He has not only not progressed this season, but he has regressed!

Yes, he can occasionally cut in an put a curler in at the far post. Got it! Cancelo can do that, too!!!

Sterling loses the ball too often, doesn’t take the chances he makes or others make for him, unless it’s almost too hard to miss….and he has even missed a few of those!

He CAN be a decent player. I know because we have seen it! However, it has been so long since I have seen him string together a few decent games it is difficult to know anything positive to say about his game right now.

I hope he can turn it around. Pep is certainly giving him the opportunity, but so far he hasn’t taken it. Fingers crossed…for Raheem and City!

Don't know on that one, always thought you needed qualifying matches, following article say's Klopp last year literally gave Lonergan one. Can Carson get one being a loanee ?
I think you used to have to play 5 games to qualify for one, but I think City can pay for more, which I think they do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.