Newcastle (A) | Wed 27th Sept | EFL Cup | Post Match Thread

It’s my fault anyway. City never win on my birthday.

Leicester 5-2 was the last game on this date.

At least I have nice beer to drink to forget it.

Sorry all.

I guess it’s no big deal in the grand scheme of things but I still find it disappointing. Not seen us play like that since Southampton last season, didn’t score when we were on top and, second half they came out and played on the edge and we literally just buckled. No one stepped up and lead from the front (or back), all in all a disappointing night.

Not arsed in the slightest to be out, if we aren't going to win it, It's in our interests to go out early and not have more games. Bit annoying we played such a strong side tonight to get the same result we could have got with the EDS and not put more unwanted minutes into key players but it's done, no excuses for wolves and the following games at Leipzig and arsenal.

Positives from that arent plentiful but theres a few, hopefully no more injuries. kovacic got some valuable minutes into his legs, he looked class first half before tiring. nlNunes looked lively when he came on, he is going to add a lot to this side once he's properly settled and doku did more in 90 seconds when switched to the left than grealish did in 90 minutes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.