Newcastle (A) | Wed 27th Sept | EFL Cup | Post Match Thread

he could be, i just hate how jack doesnt try and take the defenders on, doku actually uses his pace and skills and u can see the impact he has straight away
i never thought jack is the winger pep needed more like his game shoots him in the middle .

Good first half for Bobb

Pretty much everyone poor in the second other than Ake and Ortega.

Nunes looked decent when he came on.

Doku looks lively but very one footed.

Phillips and Grealish gave us nothing.

No mention of 5k away fans wed eve...imagine it being the other way round and they bought 5k to ours....cameraman would be fixated on the loyal geordies all night....our image is just so shit

Great away support again, You feel for them with the result but Bigger games than tonight will reap the rewards

He won't start at the weekend.
Probably not, especially as he played the full game tonight. I’m just concerned about how Nunes will play. Some players have no problem going back to old stomping grounds, whereas others inexplicably fall to pieces. Hope he’s of the former type.

That was like playing against Everton on & off the pitch with Walton in charge....counted 16+ times they kicked the ball away and he booked 1 of them!!!

Small time wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.