Newcastle (A) | Wed 27th Sept | EFL Cup | Post Match Thread

Bliss, we will lose 5o% of the awful cunts who have somehow been allowed to post shit after shit after shit. Not @nellyonthewing he will still know fuck all about fuck all the silly daft ****.

Think I need more cunts.
I can understand you're frustration regarding some posts made after the game tonight, I do the same after games having a pop in the heat of the moment reading nonsense on here but when you come on here you have to realise you're going to get that unfortunately.

Speaking from experience maybe just tone it down with the calling posters "cunts" ect for you're on sake.

Not having a pop by the way.

Dominated possession for 90% of the game. They had a few minutes where they flew into tackles, scored a goal and retreated. Good performances from a number of players, especially Kova and Doku when he came on. Don’t think Kalvin or Sergio did themselves any favours. We move on to Wolves and hopefully three more points. Ref was less than useless and Newcastle’s fans only took their seats in the last minute judging by the lack of any support from them.

“Congratulations to everyone still left in this tournament“

”I am not wasting minutes in this competition“

Must have been one helluva half time speech.

LOL literally not arsed.

CL PL CWC FAC

Last edited:
I think the only thing I learnt tonight was that Rodri is our most important midfielder, and possibly even most important player. It's no surprise really as he is the best midfielder in the world and understands Pep's instructions to the letter.

I think if I was one of the others in midfield today, I'd be wanting to show Pep that I'm the one to call on with Rodri missing the next few games. Sadly, Pep might as well call up a youth player as Phillips just isn't good enough. I've no idea what he's been doing but it's not listening to Pep. He just looks like a Championship player and I rated him at one point, but it's not working out for him being here.

I'm not bothered about the result, I had a feeling we'd do this and when we've won another treble at the end of the season games like this will be forgotten.

Tell you what the pies were shite in the ground that was my major take from tonight.

I can understand you're frustration regarding some posts made after the game tonight, I do the same after games having a pop in the heat of the moment reading nonsense on here but when you come on here you have to realise you're going to get that unfortunately.

Speaking from experience maybe just tone it down with the calling posters "cunts" ect for you're on sake.

Not having a pop by the way.
****. You know that there’s lots of different uses for the word ****. For example, that **** I just called you was an ironic ****, which is ok
Not serious, jokingly if you like @nellyonthewing is what the word was invented for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.