Newcastle (A) | Wed 27th Sept | EFL Cup | Post Match Thread

Our priority as always is the premier league and the champions league. Adding the two domestic cup competitions would just be an added bonus. Tonight injuries meant we had to go light and take a chance. We did okay but failed. No shame in that.
This season it’s even less of a priority seeing as we’d be facing the prospect of playing a team full of EDS lads in the quarter finals

A very good summation of a disappointing but predictable night.
Far superior to those bias sky fuckwit commentators wetting themselves at our downfall.
I honestly feel sorry for Phillips being put in this position. It’s not his fault we god knows how thought he was a suitable understudy for the best holding midfielder around at the moment.

No where near as clever or technical as Kane. I don't think he did make tge difference in games, just my opinion..the goals tally as a team is key..kanecwould have been better buy..for 4 or 5 years even
I remember that time before Haaland when we won the treble. Great times

Not knowing what was happening in the QFs made it hollow and I'm glad we got drawn away to save on the cup scheme as I didn't want to put a penny into a comp that we may need to forfeit.

If we keep the same system as Saturday before the Red, I can just see Kovacic coming in for Rodri for Wolves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.