Newcastle are cr*p!

Has anyone seen or heard from the OP since?

Great club with great fans, shame Bobby Robson was shown the exit. They're in the position we were in, trying to break the CL cartel with no money........it can't be done that way anymore due to Uefa financial doping.
Wish they would finish ahead of Liverpool/Arsenal but I can't see it. City to win 1 - 0 (boring Mancini lol)

i hate these games and would take 1-0 win right now

everyone expecting us to batter them
loads of players away on internationals, no time to prepare properly
they have fewer players away and will be better prepared, nearly 2 weeks
rm will have eye on champs league and players will be rested
players will have eye on champs league and will try to just do enough

don't under estimate any team with an unbeaten run like theirs and best defensive record in league, they will be really hard to break down and have players who can hurt us on the break

Eugh, we're in serious danger of trying too hard to be liked. I've changed my mind. They're crap! Alan Pardew's hair looks like a launchpad for seagulls. And Demba Ba, what sort of a name is that for a Newcastle No. 9? Sounds a bit nursery rhyme to me. He should have it changed to something like like Steve Shooter, Mikey Rock, Scott McGrizzled, or similair.

Great club. Great fans from my experience. Ok team not their best, but always respect them

You hear they are unbeaten in the league , and then you realise that they have gone 11 games without losing in succession. That isn't fluke , they are a good team , who arguably have been lucky at times. I am looking forward to the game a week on Saturday as it gives me a chance to see what they have first hand. They have good players in Cabaye, Ba , Gutierrez etc. but the reason they haven't lost is because they are on such a high in terms of confidence. Looking at that Newcastle team today , a large contingent were still there when they got relegated, and they don't just become amazing in two years. They are on a high and it is that belief that they won't lose that is seeing them through at the moment. One defeat and I guarantee their form will go on a downward spiral. They will lose that belief. I am fully expecting a very difficult game when we play them, possibly the hardest home game we have faced in a while but when it comes down to it , I fully expect us to win. They haven't faced any teams of real quality away from home yet , this is their test and they will be wanting to prove themselves. I personally hope we spank them and put them down a peg or two

I like Newcastle a proper football club with good ( if a tad delusionel ;-) ) supporters.

I hope they steal fourth form the media darlings Spurs, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.