Newcastle are cr*p!

Re: Newcastle are crap!

Any team with gabriel obertan in can't be that great. They've just been organised at the back with a committed team and a bit of pace in the right areas. Aguero and Dzeko or Balo are on another level to anyone they've faced so far, we should come through this and we usually seem to do well against Newcastle at Coms anyway

collie40 said:
lee-mcfc said:
you fool. they are obviously not "crap" but they wont finish top 4 come may.

Believe me i'm no fool, they will be lucky to finish in the top 12! Have u actually watched them? :)

Ffs give credit where due, if that was us before we got the money all our keyboards would be damp, behave

They're a decent side, well organised but beatable. In Ba, Guittierez (sp) Taylor and Guthrie they've got some talented players but I'd suggest not as much quality as we've got. If we perform to our best then we should win the game. They'll be up for it, no doubt about that but I just think our overall quality all over the pitch will be just a little bit too much for them. I'm going for a Mancini 1-0 !

Newcastle are crap!

Chick Counterfly said:
waspish said:
Remind me of us with Sven in charge where we were top 4 till after Xmas
They have a much more solid base. The players are of a good age, ambitious. I don't see any flakey but brilliant talents. They all seem to be six foot or so, athletic, very strong and can play a bit.

They work very hard to keep the shape, the zonal defence at set pieces is nearly perfect. They have two tall strong wingers with a bit of pace and threat, who also work very hard in defence. Two tall, reasonably quick and beefy strikers who can take chances. And two athletic, strong central players who can play a bit. They are a very well balanced team, who use the same system Utd have used on and off for years, early diagonal balls from the central players, and counter attacks on the flanks. I think they are genuine top 8 material.

The two central players might miss out, but then again Pardew could just be up to the usual international week tricks. Chances are we keep too much of the ball for them to function properly, and show their defenders up individually, but if they come in very fresh and motivated, and we have half an eye on Napoli, it might get very tight indeed.

Will they be a tougher nut to crack than Everton were? Watching them I think it'll be a little bit easier

I can't believe the arrogance of the OP. Newcastle are where they are on merit nothing more nothing less, as we are. There is absolutely no reason to call them crap. They are very difficult to break down, as is shown by the goals against column and are capable of scoring their fair share of goals. A decent side imo.

I agree with the op, shite

Does everyone who believes in a jinx also believe in ghosts....?

They are up there because of ba, and are mostly playing well. It won't last forever and will abruptly end at the Etihad.

Newcastle are crap!

It is madness to write them off and think that we will beat them easily. We just had a scare against qpr. Every match will be difficult. They have a solid defence and a good attack. I dont think they will last the whole season due to the fact that alot of their players is performing at the peak of their ability, but they may well end up in the top six. I predict they will drop a few positions but defensivly they will keep performing.

I know what the op is getting at because they are in a false position at the moment, but they're certainly not crap and they're confident and battling for each other, which will make them a tough test for us imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.