Newcastle are cr*p!

Re: Newcastle are crap!

sorry but you dont go 11 games undefeated because all the teams you played were in bad form or on a bad run. It takes organisation, determination and effort. I think we'll end their run dont get me wrong, but im glad to see them back up in the top 10 of the PL.

Ducado said:
What an arrogant thread they are a good well organised team and the game will be a big test for us

This.
We may well beat Newcastle by a big margin but they are a very organised side and their manager has does a fantastic job with them.
Newcastle are a side in good form, we are just a class or 2 above.
If we don't apply ourselfs properly then Newcastle could get a result.

It's embarrassing the way some of the people on here are writing them off. They've had a brilliant start to the season and are unbeaten. Draws at home to Arsenal and Spurs are good results. And picking up any points away are a bonus (as we know from the past).

They are making the table look great with them being third and Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool chasing behind them.

Apart from when they play us, I hope they stay up there as long as they can.

I can't see the game being as hard for us as the Qpr game was.

Aphex said:
I agree with the op, shite

Does everyone who believes in a jinx also believe in ghosts....?

They are up there because of ba, and are mostly playing well. It won't last forever and will abruptly end at the Etihad.

What on earth are you talking about? 'They're up there' because they're creating good chances, which Ba is finishing off. Most of his goals haven't exactly been screamers, have they?

Newcastle's strengths, from what I've seen, are:
- Work rate, great pressure on the ball
- Well organised defence
- Quick balls out to the wing, getting in behind the fullbacks with pace

They sometimes remind me of United in the way they play (i.e. their main threat comes from the flanks), and I can see similar tactics being employed by Mancini as against United - 2 defensive midfields covering the central areas, 2 attacking midfielders (Silva and Milner at OT) making sure they track back and double up on their wingers.

The problem is that surely and at least one of Silva/Milner will be rested for Napoli. AJ is the obvious replacement, but do you really trust him to do a tracking back job on Gutierrez. I bloody don't.

I fancy Newcastle at home more than I fancied QPR away but no games will be easy now.
After our run we have become the team to beat, biggest scalp. Most teams will come to Eastlands looking for a draw (I hope that doesn't sound arrogant) especially Newcastle wanting to keep hold of their unbeaten run. Fair play to any team that come to Eastlands and have ago but in my opinion unless we score early this will be a dull 1 nil win for City with Newcastle sticking everyone behind the ball for the whole game.

I'm sure Edin is looking forward to ramming Danny Simpson's Twitter 'stump' comments right back down his throat.

City will win by three. Newcastle are gash. Great club. The team, however, has got every bit as lucky as Bolton have been seriously unlucky, in terms of the fixture list.

They will also be missing a few key players through injury.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=41649.0;topicseen" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/ind ... ;topicseen</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.