Newcastle are cr*p!

Re: Newcastle are crap!

I think they are an average side in a good spell and will be difficult to beat. The more important game is 3 days later and players may have one eye on that. But i would love it, love it if we beat them (keegan impression) because of what that rag Simpson posted on twitter about dzeko at the start of the season. Would love edin to get a hat trick and just run over to the **** and hold 3 fingers up to him and maybe give him a mario wink!!!

The last type of topic I'd hope to see on a City forum, too arrogant too soon...
If WE (team + fans) start thinking like this we're gonna come unstuck.

I agree with OP about Newcastle not being all they're cracked up to be. Don't think we'll smash them but they're definitely only a mid table team.

To start the season unbeaten in 11 games certainly tells us they are not crap. They aren't a great team and i'm sure their fans will tell you that but they've had an exceptional start to the season and deservedly are where they are in the table. They defend very well and take their chances when they come, I certainly don't think they'll finish top four but to say they are crap is bordering on embarrassing. They are also the only team other than us and United to take points of Tottenham despite being behind twice in that game.

They'll come here and give a good account of themselves I'm sure but I'd fancy our chances of winningz

Newcastle are going to be tough to crack, they're playing with confidence and they've got some decent players. I think they can make it to 7 or 8th this season. With all that being said i would hate losing to them, cause if we do the media will have a massive wankfest over it. There's been a lot of praise for Mike Ashley and Alan Pardew lately, nothing will make the media happier than Newcastle winning against foreign owned and managed Manchester City.

collie40 said:
I've been watching Newcastle with interest after their decent point collection, but honestley they are worse than they were last year. They should,ve got beat by Everton(at home) at the weekend after taking a 2 goal lead. They beat stoke last week at the fortress, but stoke got tanked 5-0 by Bolton, so shows their form! They've also beat Wigan, wolves and fulham, who were all in the middle of bad runs at the time, drew at home with spurs, away with a poor villa side and QPR, beat Sunderland, and a draw at home to Arsenal, when Arsenal were at their lowest point! Even though on paper they have played decent teams and picked up points, it's always been when the other teams have been on a really bad run of form! I'm going for 6/7-0 when they come to our place a week on Saturday! lol

Ignorance of the highest order!!!

They are a well organized side with the grit and hardworking footballers to get a result!

waspish said:
Remind me of us with Sven in charge where we were top 4 till after Xmas
They have a much more solid base. The players are of a good age, ambitious. I don't see any flakey but brilliant talents. They all seem to be six foot or so, athletic, very strong and can play a bit.

They work very hard to keep the shape, the zonal defence at set pieces is nearly perfect. They have two tall strong wingers with a bit of pace and threat, who also work very hard in defence. Two tall, reasonably quick and beefy strikers who can take chances. And two athletic, strong central players who can play a bit. They are a very well balanced team, who use the same system Utd have used on and off for years, early diagonal balls from the central players, and counter attacks on the flanks. I think they are genuine top 8 material.

The two central players might miss out, but then again Pardew could just be up to the usual international week tricks. Chances are we keep too much of the ball for them to function properly, and show their defenders up individually, but if they come in very fresh and motivated, and we have half an eye on Napoli, it might get very tight indeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.