Newcastle are cr*p!

What a ridiculous thread!

Theres a old saying in football that "you can only beat who they put in front of you" and I think we are epitomising that at the moment.

I do feel however that we will have bit off a lot more than we can chew with you lot. Massive squad that dwarfs ours and quality all over the pitch. Whilst we have a decent starting XI if you scratch beneath the surface of that, it's woefully thin. Any injuries to Cabaye, Tiote, Ba and Coloccini would leave us well and truly bollocksed!

The best we can truly hope for is a draw and thats only if the gods are smiling on us!!!

Good to see you slapping down the very minor arrogant element when it starts to creep in.

de niro said:
yankblue said:
Young said:
Opinions are opinions. But calling another team cr*p?

Don't forget we were once cr*p too.

Yeah, and not very long ago either. Let's not get arrogant here, we're not rags.

Agreed.

Btw gazza was a genius, was a treat to see him play, best player in the prem along with Ronny and our own David.
ay ronnie rosenthal,he was class :)

First post here lads and lasses... I was invited personally by Blue moon mod Ducato so thanks for that Duke and here goes... be gentle lol:

Our league attendances averaged 25000 under Ozzie Ardiles though a lot of fans had stayed away due to the board of directors attitude to investment and a sense of gloom. Man City during the same season had averaged about the same. 2 years earlier in 1988 City averaged just under 20000 while Newcastle had 21000 and I think the attendance to which you refer happened during this season in the league cup:

Highest home attendance 28,796(vs. Wimbledon)
Lowest home attendance 7,787(vs. Shrewsbury Town)
Average home attendance 21,059

Newcastle have always had similar hardcore support to city and as a poster has already pointed out we had nearly 44000 during our relegation season 2 years ago and I know City had good attendances as they made their way back up.

In summary I think our fans have more in common than most others in the prem who either aren't there or are only there as glory seekers...

BTW I've been a season ticket holder at SJP (not SDA) since 1966 and still go with my m8tes and my son now... wouldn't miss a game for owt and only seen 1 trophy in all those years.

Good luck to Man City and do keep the humility lads but enjoy your exciting times ...

Cheers
Poz
NUFC-forum

Re: Newcastle are crap!

LoveCity said:
Well that is an epic jinx if I ever saw one.

They aren't crap really, they've conceded 2 less goals than us and are really well organised. I think we can beat them though but watch out for Demba Ba, he's a machine and even scored against us for West Ham.

if not know about that then whats your comments about that?

jacki said:
LoveCity said:

They aren't crap really, they've conceded 2 less goals than us and are really well organised. I think we can beat them though but watch out for Demba Ba, he's a machine and even scored against us for West Ham.

icon_scratch_head.gif

Newcastle are crap, I apologise!

Maybe i used the wrong word with crap and didn't intend to appear arrogant or have a go at another club, my intention was to say " bring on Newcastle". I still have the same feeling that they are well above they're position in PL, and have had good luck as other teams have had bad luck! I agree 100% with lots of people saying they are well organised and work hard for each other, but so do 13/14 other teams on the same level, Everton, Stoke, Wolves, Aston Villa ect ect! Iv'e always liked Newcastle as a club(except for when Allardyce give us that shiite about Barton, and also when my Mum and Dad got on the wrong train home after the 1976 cup final) but apart from that good luck to Newcastle this year, I may even come to the Sports Direct Arena later this season! Will any1 be able to get me a ticket in the Mike Ashley Stand? GET A SENSE OF HUMOUR GUYS! Little digs at each other on the net so much better than the way it used to be, and CITY fans u say an emmbarrassing thread and getting above our station???? So it's ok to slag off spurs, chelsea, Liverpool or the RAGS, because we don't like them but if u say a word against Newcastle or QPR or even West Ham the OP gets slated? Yes i know we were crap, Iv'e been a regular since i was 6( my first season ticket) i'm now 41, still have seasoncard! I've always been optomistic, sorry can't help it, and now i have the reason to gloat every1 shoots me down! I must admit a bit disappointed!

jacki said:
LoveCity said:

Wut?

There are no easy wins. Newcastle are doing a fine job with what they've got. Fine club. Fine fans. Questionable owner.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Re: Newcastle are crap, I apologise!

You originally wrote:

I've been watching Newcastle with interest after their decent point collection, but honestley they are worse than they were last year. They should,ve got beat by Everton(at home) at the weekend after taking a 2 goal lead. They beat stoke last week at the fortress, but stoke got tanked 5-0 by Bolton, so shows their form! They've also beat Wigan, wolves and fulham, who were all in the middle of bad runs at the time, drew at home with spurs, away with a poor villa side and QPR, beat Sunderland, and a draw at home to Arsenal, when Arsenal were at their lowest point! Even though on paper they have played decent teams and picked up points, it's always been when the other teams have been on a really bad run of form! I'm going for 6/7-0 when they come to our place a week on Saturday! lol

Point by point if I may...

this year after 11 games we have 25 points
last year after 11 games we had 17 points... certainly points to a worse team

Everton game went 2-0 up losing Cabaye Marveaux and Best and replacing with Guthrie (2nd game all season Ben Arfa never played a full game yet and Sammy Ameobi a kid from the reserves)

So how many teams have a victory at Stoke this season?
Those that don't include Chelsea Liverpool Man U Fulham

Fulham's bad run included a point off City
So are you dissing City then for not beating a team on a bad run?

Beat Sunderland...
And just an easy fixture eh a local derby first away game up (give your head a shake)

Arsenal at their lowest point I think not they played us BEFORE they sold Nasri and Fabregas and had a very strong team out.

In your case I'm actually surprised that you are 41 acting like a kid with the best bike. I'm 55 and whatever the toon do/have done/won't do I will always treat other people in life with respect ... even those less privileged

I have never set out in life to make enemies however and your apology is enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.