Newcastle away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Newcastle away - it could've been a worse fixture

Sundays game at Newcastle will be no game for pussies , the half asleep , or the half-hearted .... we'll need champions out there , men of steel , men who can stand up and be counted

.... into battle i say , let's kick some arse !

s6ncrp.jpg

Re: Team For Newcastle

Wellsblue21 said:
...............Hart

Zaba Kompany Lescott Clichy

.......De jong Barry............

.............Yaya...............

.............Silva*.............

.....Aguero........Tevez......

*silva in a floating role.

i've chosen to play NDJ as with him on the pitch ben arfa might be a bit nervous to do anything. also yaya maruading foward.

So you think we can beat Newcastle with 10 men???
Or are you assuming Webb will send one off?

Re: Team For Newcastle

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Wellsblue21 said:
...............Hart

Zaba Kompany Lescott Clichy

.......De jong Barry............

.............Yaya...............

.............Silva*.............

.....Aguero........Tevez......

*silva in a floating role.

i've chosen to play NDJ as with him on the pitch ben arfa might be a bit nervous to do anything. also yaya maruading foward.

So you think we can beat Newcastle with 10 men???
Or are you assuming Webb will send one off?

i count 11?

I always thought that the Newcastle game will be just as hard, if not harder, than the derby.

I don't think defeat at Chelsea would be as big an issue for them when they play you on Sunday. At the end of the day, it's Newcastle's final home game of the season, on a day when they unveil a Bobby Robson statue and make no bones about it, they will want to put in as good a performance as any.

No team would want another side to 'effectively' win the title on their own patch by beating them. And, even if Chelsea do beat them, Chelsea's next game is away to Liverpool (who only seem to raise their game in the big matches), so Newcastle will feel a win against City keeps them in it til the final day.

What you also have to consider is that they will not want a repeat of that Wigan mauling from last week. The 5-0 they suffered at WHL didn't put them of course too much and I don't expect them to feel too pissed off about the Wigan game in the respect that they know they've pretty much wrapped up Europa league anyway and they have already exceeded pre-season expectations, but, I don't think they'll have given up entirely on Champions League qualification.

Sunday should be a cracking game. Certainly better than the derby which was, IMO, quite boring and rather one sided.

Obviously City will be under more pressure but you showed against United that you are more than capable of coping. I just disagree with the OP in that there aren't many more fixtures that would be more difficult than a trip to St James' Park where they've only been beaten twice all season.

What I'll also say is that whatever the result, it will have a big bearing on United's performance shortly after. A City win, and I wouldn't be surprised to see United drop points. City dropping points though and you may just see them destroy Swansea with their dreadful away form.

Tough one to predict this weekend but should be a belting game!

Before they played everton I was convinced they worth drop points against them. I also said to my mrs on sunday we would beat the rags On monday And newcastle sunday and that they will get beat off swansea. I still stand by that prediction. Dust off your dancing shoes boys it will be party time in newcastle at 6 o clock sunday.

Re: Is Anyone Else

ME, although iv gotta say,,, I don't think the scum will beat Swansea...

Re: Is Anyone Else

The Goat 10 said:
Really nervous about Newcastle?

Nah not at all mate, we're only going for our first title in 44 years!!!

Stupid question? I think so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.