Newcastle away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Newcastle Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

GerBlueBear said:
southstand117 said:
stevie1892 said:
Surely both teams can't play their best in the same game, and say what you like about geordies, it can be like going in to the lions den, when they're on a roll, and 8 wins and 2 draws from the last 10 suggests they are. If Man City play like they did at Arsenal, we'll win the game irrespective of how we play. If you do drop points, and I firmly believe it's a significant possibility, then your last chance is the mackems against Man Utd, and with so many ex Man Utd players in there you'll be lucky. Personally I think we'll win 2-1, but if Man City win can manage to come here sneak a result, and turn us over, you'll be as worthy champions as any.
Sneak a result ffs, wolves drew there a couple of weeks ago, and scored a couple of goals.. United hadn't lost on a Monday night since 1998, remind me how that went. I'm not saying it'll be an easy game but come on mate, you sound a little arrogant. When was the last time you was beat at home.

If I recall we done you over when you were flying high at the start of the season, last 2 undefeated teams in the league and you met your match, am I wrong? You've got some arrogance mate, we've improved year on year without wavering, this could be a flash in the pan year for you, watch you words.

We've got a date with destiny and nothing you say will convince me and Bluemoon that your team and your big head will stand in our way. Tough game yes, tougher for you with the momentum we're riding. Good luck.
Who is this aimed at I'm confused!

GerBlueBear said:
southstand117 said:
stevie1892 said:
Surely both teams can't play their best in the same game, and say what you like about geordies, it can be like going in to the lions den, when they're on a roll, and 8 wins and 2 draws from the last 10 suggests they are. If Man City play like they did at Arsenal, we'll win the game irrespective of how we play. If you do drop points, and I firmly believe it's a significant possibility, then your last chance is the mackems against Man Utd, and with so many ex Man Utd players in there you'll be lucky. Personally I think we'll win 2-1, but if Man City win can manage to come here sneak a result, and turn us over, you'll be as worthy champions as any.
Sneak a result ffs, wolves drew there a couple of weeks ago, and scored a couple of goals.. United hadn't lost on a Monday night since 1998, remind me how that went. I'm not saying it'll be an easy game but come on mate, you sound a little arrogant. When was the last time you was beat at home.

If I recall we done you over when you were flying high at the start of the season, last 2 undefeated teams in the league and you met your match, am I wrong? You've got some arrogance mate, we've improved year on year without wavering, this could be a flash in the pan year for you, watch you words.

We've got a date with destiny and nothing you say will convince me and Bluemoon that your team and your big head will stand in our way. Tough game yes, tougher for you with the momentum we're riding. Good luck.
It probably will be a flash in the pan mate, Ashley can get nigh on £100m for four of our players, and it would surprise no one if he does. The current first eleven is more than capable though.

southstand117 said:
GerBlueBear said:
southstand117 said:

Yeah sorry man, didn't really think that through. Was on a bit of a sugar high and wanted to have a rant at the tool taking over our Matchday Thread. But yeah...I'm blue, don't you worry!

GerBlueBear said:
southstand117 said:
GerBlueBear said:

Yeah sorry man, didn't really think that through. Was on a bit of a sugar high and wanted to have a rant at the tool taking over our Matchday Thread. But yeah...I'm blue, don't you worry!
The fact you support two teams suggests to me it's you who's the tool. Would lay my life on the fact you're jock or Irish.

stevie1892 said:
GerBlueBear said:
southstand117 said:

The fact you support two teams suggests to me it's you who's the tool. Would lay my life on the fact you're jock or Irish.

2 teams? Where did you get that from?

I'll be perfectly honest with you who I am. Born and still living in South Wales, brought up by my Dad who's family is from Manchester I've supported City all my life. I may not be from the Manchester (although I wish I was sometimes) but I've still be brought up a blue. Nothing fake about me pal, was feeding the Goat since I can remember and been getting more and more respect from my mates down here as they tell me I was there loud and proud when they we're walking all over me. I can go on if you want? Or you can go and get off our forum? (please)

I just read back that you'd lay your life on the line if I wasn't who I am, what's happening with that?

GerBlueBear said:
stevie1892 said:
GerBlueBear said:

I'll be perfectly honest with you who I am. Born and still living in South Wales, brought up by my Dad who's family is from Manchester I've supported City all my life. I may not be from the Manchester (although I wish I was sometimes) but I've still be brought up a blue. Nothing fake about me pal, was feeding the Goat since I can remember and been getting more and more respect from my mates down here as they tell me I was there loud and proud when they we're walking all over me. I can go on if you want? Or you can go and get off our forum? (please)

I just read back that you'd lay your life on the line if I wasn't who I am, what's happening with that?
Not a great deal. Ok boyo, lets just hope your title bid doesn't Dai at SJP eh?

stevie1892 said:
GerBlueBear said:
stevie1892 said:

I see what you did there butt

GerBlueBear said:
stevie1892 said:
GerBlueBear said:

I see what you did there butt
Where he fuck is this SJP he talks of?

I can't even think about it. Can barely breathe. I'm going to maintain a state of steady inebriation between now and the final whistle... sober up long enough to re-enter it before the QPR game. I shouldn't want something outside my control this much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.