Newcastle away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Newcastle Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

southstand117 said:
GerBlueBear said:
stevie1892 said:
Not a great deal. Ok boyo, lets just hope your title bid doesn't Dai at SJP eh?

I see what you did there butt
Where he fuck is this SJP he talks of?

only st james' park in country is now in exeter i believe, i'd be more nervous of your boys crumbling under pressure of the bobby robson statue and pursuit of champions league football.

yeah you might be great at home, and we can be indifferent away, but a place in the history books await this side, i for one believe that they wont pass it up again 2 - 1 city.

Wellsblue21 said:
southstand117 said:
GerBlueBear said:
I see what you did there butt

only st james' park in country is now in exeter i believe, i'd be more nervous of your boys crumbling under pressure of the bobby robson statue and pursuit of champions league football.

yeah you might be great at home, and we can be indifferent away, but a place in the history books await this side, i for one believe that they wont pass it up again 2 - 1 city.
We'll see what happens. If you manage to beat us you're champions without a doubt. One of monkeyheeds teams under Peter Swales would beat QPR.

stevie1892 said:
Wellsblue21 said:
southstand117 said:

We'll see what happens. If you manage to beat us you're champions without a doubt. One of monkeyheeds teams under Peter Swales would beat QPR.

Just remember how you let us down in 95/96 so please just step aside this time to make amends for that unforgiveable collapse :-)

Far more nervous about this match then I was about the united game. Papiss Cisse haunts my dreams!

Worrying how comfortable Newcastle look against Chelsea. Already 1-0 up- an extremely well taken goal by cisse. Could have been 3-0 newcastle by now

smiles said:
Worrying how comfortable Newcastle look against Chelsea. Already 1-0 up- an extremely well taken goal by cisse. Could have been 3-0 newcastle by now

Chelsea have nothing to play for, the only thing is getting into Europe, which ironically their best bet of achieving is by winning the Champions League final in 2 weeks.

Same team as derby day

stevie1892 said:
southstand117 said:
stevie1892 said:
Surely both teams can't play their best in the same game, and say what you like about geordies, it can be like going in to the lions den, when they're on a roll, and 8 wins and 2 draws from the last 10 suggests they are. If Man City play like they did at Arsenal, we'll win the game irrespective of how we play. If you do drop points, and I firmly believe it's a significant possibility, then your last chance is the mackems against Man Utd, and with so many ex Man Utd players in there you'll be lucky. Personally I think we'll win 2-1, but if Man City win can manage to come here sneak a result, and turn us over, you'll be as worthy champions as any.
Sneak a result ffs, wolves drew there a couple of weeks ago, and scored a couple of goals.. United hadn't lost on a Monday night since 1998, remind me how that went. I'm not saying it'll be an easy game but come on mate, you sound a little arrogant. When was the last time you was beat at home.
No more arrogant than Man City expecting to come here, a team with the 5th best home record over the course of the Premiership history since 93, and us just to roll over. We play a rigid system, apart from the front three. Cabaye grafts like fuck, and he's a technician who sits a lot of the time. Tiote sits all of the time and cleans everything up, he hardly ever loses possession and in my biased view he's the best player in his position in the Premiership. Jonas hasn't been playing wide lately and he forms part of a midfield three, they're all good players.

Ben Arfa had a bigger name than Nasri four or five years ago, and he's just as good imo (certainly on current form), Cisse scored 31 goals in 45 games for a club the size of Wigan in Germany, he's scored 11 in 11 for us, and we have Demba who's sacrificing his goals by playing on the left so Cisse can score. Coloccini is immaculate and deserves his place in the team of the year, we have Santon who at 20 is a Champions League winner, and is getting better every game, Tim Krul again being biased is as good a young keeper in Europe, and should play for Holland this summer, but the two areas you can piss all over us, is exploiting Williamson's overall slowness and shitness, and letting Danny Simpson have the ball, he's shit, and HATES having the ball. If you exploit those two badly we'll lose, if not we have every chance.

The most interesting thing is you say Newcastle are red hot on form and well your right, best form right now in the league.

City are second.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matchday/form-guide.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/matc ... guide.html</a>

I don't think you've played anyone at home just yet..

apols if this has alredy been discussed................

For any going to the match on Sunday is there a pub nominated to meet either on saturday night or to watch the scum game after our game???

with all the tension it will be good to be with fellow blues

i dont know what people are worried about. we need to win this game, with the manager and players we have it wont be a problem. tell me 1 team in form they have beat? there just really lucky to have a run of wins against teams either weakened or on bad form. dont worry we need to win there and with this team we will chill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.