Newcastle away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Newcastle Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

Had a dream we won 3:0, can't get the 3:0 scoreline out of my head...

citytill1die84 said:
Blue Smarties said:

My dad keeps saying 3-0 also mate. Your gunna have to put a few quid on it now :) and if u do I hope u win some money :)
I also can't get the image of Nasri doing his shouting celebration thing out of my head... 3:0, Nasri and Tevez to score (God knows about the third).

Blue Smarties said:

I dreamt we won 9-3. Went 3-0 down, and everyone thought it was over, then we went on a scoring spree :)

I dreamed last night that Tevez scored, a cracker at an angle across the penalty box.

But don't anyone go having bets on the strength of this - the last time I dreamed about City we beat the Rags 8-2 in the Charity Shield.

thefortyfour said:
That wonder strike from cisse make me nervous for this sunday match

Am I the only one who sees the Cisse shot as lucky? Yes he hits it goalwards but "wonder strike"? Not for me

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6foDcS54QWM&feature=related[/youtube]

Scoreline similar to this will do nicely

Who are they and where are they.

Where do they think they would have been without the vulgar amount of foreign money.

I'll tell you in a few words. They would be at very best bottom half below the likes of Sunderland,Fulham,Swansea or Stoke. Possibly even in the championship.

They have nothing and done nothing to be proud of. They wallow in the shadow of big brother Manure who at least have earned their stripes over the years.

Man City won't even have the successes that the other plastics, Chelsea have had and they are on the wane.

It's too late City the fair play rules will hold you back and you will have to sit back and look at well run clubs like Newcastle United overtake you.

According to the barcodes, we would be in the championship without money and Newcastle are gonna overtake us. Ok mate, keep dreaming on!<br /><br />-- Sat May 05, 2012 5:37 pm --<br /><br />
But the fans think they are the best team in the world and expect to win something all the time!

Yeah because we didn't go 35 years without a trophy. Hope we smash the fat, deluded pricks tomorrow!

All right lads, Geordie in peace before the game tomorrow. Just after a few opinions.

I'll be putting a selection of the replies up here

Is Tevez proof that nobody cares what you do off the pitch as long as you perform on it?

Along the same lines; Balotelli has lit up the Premier League, both with his headline grabbing performances and his "antics". Does he have a place at Eastlands or will he be moved on?

The Champions League must have been a massive disappointment, was it too much too soon, tactical naivety or something else? As a follow up what happened with the Europa League exit?

When you saw you 8pt lead disappear, did you think you were copying our collapse of 95/96 and what happened to get you back on track?

How much of an impact do you see the FFP having?

Are you lot taking as much delight from Liverpool's disastrous league season as we are?

Honestly, how did you feel when Chelsea were buying the title a few years ago, and how do you feel now?

Do you think Mancini will be there next season? do you want him to be?

How much of this season is down to the management team and how much is it due to the players?

What's a realistic aim for Man City next season? Where do Man City need to strengthen to achieve this?

Who has been your player of the season?

What has been your biggest frustration this season (can be performances, players, opposition, media, fans, anything)?

Which managers have impressed you this season?

Which Premier League Players have stood out?

Which are your danger men that we should be looking out for?

Which Newcastle players are you worried about?

Which have been your 2 stand out games this season? (One involving Man City, one without)

Which fans have impressed you the most/least?

And finally what do you predict the score to be?

Cheers in advance for any answers.

Dave

(If the mods want to move this, I don't have facility to create new threads)

Newcastle Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

The Fish said:
All right lads, Geordie in peace before the game tomorrow. Just after a few opinions.

I'll be putting a selection of the replies up here

Is Tevez proof that nobody cares what you do off the pitch as long as you perform on it?

Afraid so

Along the same lines; Balotelli has lit up the Premier League, both with his headline grabbing performances and his "antics". Does he have a place at Eastlands or will he be moved on?

He'll be here next year at least

The Champions League must have been a massive disappointment, was it too much too soon, tactical naivety or something else? As a follow up what happened with the Europa League exit?

The group we had it was always going to be tough.. disappointed as is in 10 points is usually enough

When you saw you 8pt lead disappear, did you think you were copying our collapse of 95/96 and what happened to get you back on track?

No if you would of looked at the results by us and the rags ours was ok but the rags won 11 games on the bounce so begrudging the rags were to good and I always new they couldn't keep that up. I always believed if we won our last 6 games we'd win the league!

How much of an impact do you see the FFP having?

Zero...our turn over in 3 to 5 years will be 300m+

Are you lot taking as much delight from Liverpool's disastrous league season as we are?

Err yes ;)

Honestly, how did you feel when Chelsea were buying the title a few years ago, and how do you feel now?

Me personally I loves it anyone who stopped the scum winning anything are alright by me..

Do you think Mancini will be there next season? do you want him to be?

How much of this season is down to the management team and how much is it due to the players?

1st for me it's about the manager Mancini then the players

What's a realistic aim for Man City next season? Where do Man City need to strengthen to achieve this?

Probably 2 quality players winger and a centre back

Who has been your player of the season?

That's a tough one we have quite a lot of player of the season in our squad and that's probably why we are challenging for the title. If I had to pick Kompany and Yaya we struggle big time with either one of these missing

What has been your biggest frustration this season (can be performances, players, opposition, media, fans, anything)?

This easy REFEREES performances

Which managers have impressed you this season?

Yours..

Which Premier League Players have stood out?

Cisse RVP and Allen from Swansea

Which are your danger men that we should be looking out for?

Yaya silva Aguero Tevez

Which Newcastle players are you worried about?

Cisse because you can't defend against the goals he scores

Which have been your 2 stand out games this season? (One involving Man City, one without)

The Arsenal vs Norwich today and obviously the 1-6

Which fans have impressed you the most/least?

Norwich

And finally what do you predict the score to be?

This hard to predict because of your fans the noise and encouragement you'll give I'm going for 2-2 end to end entertaining game..

Cheers in advance for any answers.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.