Newcastle away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Newcastle Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

We are going to dispel and lingering doubts about if we are the best team in this league today, there's no doubt in my mind that we are the best team in this league, NU would have to be at their very very best and we would have to not turn up for them to get anything from today's game, I don't care if this looks/sounds arrogant because confidence of often confused with arrogance, United fans have for years been called arrogant but the truth is they were confident and knew deep down they were the best team in the league, we need to be a bit more like that, I've been guilty in the past myself but not any more, we are the best team in the league and we are about to prove it .

This is an extremely difficult game.

Who handles the pressure the best could prove decisive.

They have pressure as they have a chance after Arsenal yesterday to push for 3rd.

If we work harder than ever, our quality should prevail.

Come on Blues let's have it!

Believe.

Blue Haze said:
We can get a win today with a little bit of fortune and lots of hard work.

Hope we can win. Already accepted we had lost the trophy after Arsenal. Losing it today would be like losing it twice in the same season. Don't do that to us, City.

It's the bit of fortune I'm worried about. Can't help but think we're going to get done by some shit poor officials.

gutted gona miss it, called into work, but im pretty sure we will do them, not even allowed a fone on floor so cant even listen, gutted

The fat lady hasnt sung just yet !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.