Re: Newcastle Vs City Pre match Discussion Thread

we'll fight to the end,
we'll fight to the end,
you said it was over,
are you fucking sure?

GreekBlue said:
stevie1892 said:
It's interesting that most Newcastle fans are as confident of getting from the game, as you Man City fans seem to be. Both think they'll win. Something have to give but the stats do actually favour Newcastle - 6 clean sheets in the last 8. Two home defeats in 15 months, both freaks, especially the Chelsea game. A record in 2012 at home P10 W8 D2 L0. Which is why I'm baffled that the majority of your fans think it's a foregone conclusion. You've lost to far worse sides than us in the last calendar year, I remember the 3-0 at Liverpool well we're better than them, plus like along with us you're the unluckiest club in English football, which means you're bound to fuck it up.

Also the game against Chelsea bares no relevance, if we were 15th with nothing to play for we'd give you a game at home, and would battle as if we were playing the mackems. I'm not saying it wouldn't be good for English football to have new champions, I'm just staggered at the arrogance that you think you can come to SJP and walk all over us. Seen many comments "if we play our best we'll win the game", well by the same token if we play our best we'll win the game too. A lot hinges on Tiote having a big game, hopefully he'll dominate Barry, he's a better player, and if Benny and Cabaye play as they have been doing (18 points from the last 21) I have no worries, we're more than capable and the atmosphere on Sunday will probably be as good as your players have experienced this sunday, especially if we get something tonight, and we've got a guy up front who has scored a goal every 70 minutes since he signed for us in January.

are you retarded? Our best is better then your best you absolute colossal cretin

-- Thu May 03, 2012 4:41 am --

stevie1892 said:
southstand117 said:
Sneak a result ffs, wolves drew there a couple of weeks ago, and scored a couple of goals.. United hadn't lost on a Monday night since 1998, remind me how that went. I'm not saying it'll be an easy game but come on mate, you sound a little arrogant. When was the last time you was beat at home.
No more arrogant than Man City expecting to come here, a team with the 5th best home record over the course of the Premiership history since 93, and us just to roll over. We play a rigid system, apart from the front three. Cabaye grafts like fuck, and he's a technician who sits a lot of the time. Tiote sits all of the time and cleans everything up, he hardly ever loses possession and in my biased view he's the best player in his position in the Premiership. Jonas hasn't been playing wide lately and he forms part of a midfield three, they're all good players.

Ben Arfa had a bigger name than Nasri four or five years ago, and he's just as good imo (certainly on current form), Cisse scored 31 goals in 45 games for a club the size of Wigan in Germany, he's scored 11 in 11 for us, and we have Demba who's sacrificing his goals by playing on the left so Cisse can score. Coloccini is immaculate and deserves his place in the team of the year, we have Santon who at 20 is a Champions League winner, and is getting better every game, Tim Krul again being biased is as good a young keeper in Europe, and should play for Holland this summer, but the two areas you can piss all over us, is exploiting Williamson's overall slowness and shitness, and letting Danny Simpson have the ball, he's shit, and HATES having the ball. If you exploit those two badly we'll lose, if not we have every chance.

Keep spewing shit. Cisses best year in Germany he scored 24 goals in 34. His other two seasons he was average. Actually Freiburg are doing just fine without him. Tiote is better then fuckin' Yaya Toure? Keep going. Name the starting 11 players on Newcastle better then a player on City 11 of the same positions?....

Go and have a read on Toontastic forum, they win hands down in the deluded stakes.

Was extremley confident before they beat chelski last night. Now im not so. That Cisse really is some player & not to mention Ba, Cabaye, Ben Arfa etc.

Im going to say 1-0 City. I cant see us not scoring. lets just keep them out.

Cumonnnnnnn city!!

joe mancini said:
GreekBlue said:
stevie1892 said:
It's interesting that most Newcastle fans are as confident of getting from the game, as you Man City fans seem to be. Both think they'll win. Something have to give but the stats do actually favour Newcastle - 6 clean sheets in the last 8. Two home defeats in 15 months, both freaks, especially the Chelsea game. A record in 2012 at home P10 W8 D2 L0. Which is why I'm baffled that the majority of your fans think it's a foregone conclusion. You've lost to far worse sides than us in the last calendar year, I remember the 3-0 at Liverpool well we're better than them, plus like along with us you're the unluckiest club in English football, which means you're bound to fuck it up.

Also the game against Chelsea bares no relevance, if we were 15th with nothing to play for we'd give you a game at home, and would battle as if we were playing the mackems. I'm not saying it wouldn't be good for English football to have new champions, I'm just staggered at the arrogance that you think you can come to SJP and walk all over us. Seen many comments "if we play our best we'll win the game", well by the same token if we play our best we'll win the game too. A lot hinges on Tiote having a big game, hopefully he'll dominate Barry, he's a better player, and if Benny and Cabaye play as they have been doing (18 points from the last 21) I have no worries, we're more than capable and the atmosphere on Sunday will probably be as good as your players have experienced this sunday, especially if we get something tonight, and we've got a guy up front who has scored a goal every 70 minutes since he signed for us in January.

are you retarded? Our best is better then your best you absolute colossal cretin

-- Thu May 03, 2012 4:41 am --

stevie1892 said:
No more arrogant than Man City expecting to come here, a team with the 5th best home record over the course of the Premiership history since 93, and us just to roll over. We play a rigid system, apart from the front three. Cabaye grafts like fuck, and he's a technician who sits a lot of the time. Tiote sits all of the time and cleans everything up, he hardly ever loses possession and in my biased view he's the best player in his position in the Premiership. Jonas hasn't been playing wide lately and he forms part of a midfield three, they're all good players.

Ben Arfa had a bigger name than Nasri four or five years ago, and he's just as good imo (certainly on current form), Cisse scored 31 goals in 45 games for a club the size of Wigan in Germany, he's scored 11 in 11 for us, and we have Demba who's sacrificing his goals by playing on the left so Cisse can score. Coloccini is immaculate and deserves his place in the team of the year, we have Santon who at 20 is a Champions League winner, and is getting better every game, Tim Krul again being biased is as good a young keeper in Europe, and should play for Holland this summer, but the two areas you can piss all over us, is exploiting Williamson's overall slowness and shitness, and letting Danny Simpson have the ball, he's shit, and HATES having the ball. If you exploit those two badly we'll lose, if not we have every chance.

Keep spewing shit. Cisses best year in Germany he scored 24 goals in 34. His other two seasons he was average. Actually Freiburg are doing just fine without him. Tiote is better then fuckin' Yaya Toure? Keep going. Name the starting 11 players on Newcastle better then a player on City 11 of the same positions?....

Go and have a read on Toontastic forum, they win hands down in the deluded stakes.

How exactly?

Especially when you take into consideration the red dippers.

I hope Newcastle are tired. Not sure yet if we will play better now with pressure. We really need to be up or it.

Not fully convinced with our away form yet.

We seem to get more lucky breaks vs Newcastle than against any other team, just pray that continues for one more game.

0-1 , Balotelli pen

If the players really want to win the prestigious Premier League Trophy then they must do nothing less than putting in an outstanding performance on Sunday.

There have been too many negative comments on here in various topics, here are some: "getting a draw at Newcastle would be a good result", "Even if we don't win the league, look at how far we have come". There are many more similar.

Whilst these comments are true we must not forget we will never have a better chance at winning the league, we have the best squad in the league and with the most quality and many millions have been spent for us to win this league now.

Whils there are 2 games left beating Newcastle should put the nail in the coffin of us winning the league IMO, a Champions League final performance from QPR is what would be needed to beat us at home to stop us lifting the trophy.

City really must do nothing more than going for the ultimate kill to win this game against Newcastle.

sam-caddick said:
If the players really want to win the prestigious Premier League Trophy then they must do nothing less than putting in an outstanding performance on Sunday.

There have been too many negative comments on here in various topics, here are some: "getting a draw at Newcastle would be a good result", "Even if we don't win the league, look at how far we have come". There are many more similar.

Whilst these comments are true we must not forget we will never have a better chance at winning the league, we have the best squad in the league and with the most quality and many millions have been spent for us to win this league now.

Whils there are 2 games left beating Newcastle should put the nail in the coffin of us winning the league IMO, a Champions League final performance from QPR is what would be needed to beat us at home to stop us lifting the trophy.

City really must do nothing more than going for the ultimate kill to win this game against Newcastle.
Agreed, we should be more fresher than newcastle if every player gives everything they can we will win. Two wins and we have the league please dont let us down blues.

Re: sometimes champions play like champions

corky1970 said:
For all the nervous people out there I wish to offer some hope for the Newcastle game.
There are occasions when a team is so good and see the finish line they play like champions, i believe we are that team.

Newcastle are a good side, but remember they are a lot of points behind, deservedly so. We are the best team in England and therefore one one the best teams in Europe, we play fantastic football and have some world class talent, i suggest Newcastle will be pretty pissed off that they are facing us , given the situation they find themselves in.

I predict an awsome performance from City and a convincing win, a champions performance, a performance that finally sets us aside from the cheating lucky rag cunts , we as a club should have walked this league, Utd aside.........we have.

So some confidence please guys, i am convinced of our potential.

Ssshhhhhh!!!!!!!

Re: sometimes champions play like champions

corky1970 said:
For all the nervous people out there I wish to offer some hope for the Newcastle game.
There are occasions when a team is so good and see the finish line they play like champions, i believe we are that team.

Newcastle are a good side, but remember they are a lot of points behind, deservedly so. We are the best team in England and therefore one one the best teams in Europe, we play fantastic football and have some world class talent, i suggest Newcastle will be pretty pissed off that they are facing us , given the situation they find themselves in.

I predict an awsome performance from City and a convincing win, a champions performance, a performance that finally sets us aside from the cheating lucky rag cunts , we as a club should have walked this league, Utd aside.........we have.

So some confidence please guys, i am convinced of our potential.

I would say RM team talk will be something like this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.