Newcastle fans

I think the champions league win has changed the dynamic. Champions of Europe we know what we are. Think it will give other clubs less ammunition for banter :)

One of the worst set of fans after our takeover, always banging on about money and our owners.
Funny how things change, cunts

They’re self entitled wankers, always whinging on about how they have some god given right for success.

I’ve been saying for years Newcastle fans are cut from the same cloth as scousers.

I don’t get the ‘love in’ with them now from some corners of our fanbase.

Fuck the geordies.

They’re self entitled wankers, always whinging on about how they have some god given right for success.

I’ve been saying for years Newcastle fans are cut from the same cloth as scousers.

Fuck the geordies.
Geordie's and makem's, chalk and cheese.
Like the rags and us.

Loads of their fans are sound and they have a load who are bellends, same as any other team really.

I have a mate I used to work with who goes watching them home and away. Spoke to him on the phone in the week and he said he was worried about their end as they had sold tickets to people who wouldn't normally have enough points to get them. To be fair I think they had less of the bellends last night, they spent more time singing about their own team than the boorish shit they ususally come out with like WWYWYWS and empty seats.

Walking back to the car last night there were a few in front chatting with City fans about the match and they were sound. You get good and bad at all clubs.

Newcastle fans are generally OK, they have had to put up with years of shit, like we had to do.

Most people in the North East are pretty sound in my experience.

Can't compare them to Dipper or Rag fans.
People from the North East have always been hard working folk in some very dangerous industries - mining, ship building, chemicals etc.

Got a lot of time for them and their accent is lovely especially compared to the catarrhal Scouse twats.

Fuck the geordies.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Cunts

Cunts!

Walked past 6 of them all wearing shirts trying to get a taxi via their mobiles in the NQ. Told them politely they were wasting their time and the Etihad was only 15 minutes away walking. I was going to take them.

The abuse started started straightaway. All 6 of the beagn shouting at me.

I couldn’t let the opportunity pass, so I thought fuck it. I started shouting back.

”Have you ever done the treble have you fuck!” Holding 3 fingers up.
”Have you ever won the PL have you fuck!”
”When was the last time Newcastle won a trophy?”
”Where’s your fucking money now that you kept on waving at us?” Whilst waving money in my hand.
”Fuck off you Geordie cunts!!”

I walked away chuckling to myself as they continued shouting at me.

Forget all this bullshit about Geordies being friendly. They are absolute cunts, full of their own self importance as a fan base, just like the Scousers and the Rags, but with no cups to show for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.