Newcastle fans

Not sure how you come to that conclusion mate. I’ve spent lots of time up there with work and following the Blues. Great City with nice people and a cracking nightlife.

Newcastle (well, Gateshead) has some lovely parts.

The stadium is a shithole.

Many years ago I had a night out in Newcastle. One of the kebab shops served Stella on draught and one of the bars had mirrors above the bar angled in a specific way so you could look down womens tops.

An odd place.

Maybe its a bias to Northern towns but got a lot of time for Newcastle fans. Went through the mill with Ashley, bit like our Pearce era, when you must feel devoid of all hope so fair play to them for turning up in the numbers they have.

Stadium is in a great location and when Ive been there, a real buzz around the place. Good luck to them.

I still feel sorry for the Newcastle supporters yesterday. They lost and then had to make their way home when the last train had gone at 9.32 the National Express coach was going via Glasgow and the Megabus wasn’t arriving until 3.15am!!

The FA not giving a toss about supporters. They were probably swanning round in their 5 star hotels with their feet up drinking whisky.
It would have been the same for us if it had been an away game. Disgraceful.
This. Awful kick off time for them and agree about the FA/PL/TV who thought a 8pm kick off for this fixture was a good idea.
Thought considering this it was a very good turnout by them

Last edited:

Many years ago I had a night out in Newcastle. One of the kebab shops served Stella on draught and one of the bars had mirrors above the bar angled in a specific way so you could look down womens tops.

An odd place.

Seems a magical place that tbh. Beer kebab and breasts whats up with you:-)

There were so many unsold seats in their part of the ground yesterday...a bit surprising that they couldn't sell their away allocation.
Ofcourse it sold out but many refused entry for being pissed or using someone else's tickets. They were loud and backed their team till the end. Not a lot different from our Maine Rd fanbase.

Maybe its a bias to Northern towns but got a lot of time for Newcastle fans. Went through the mill with Ashley, bit like our Pearce era, when you must feel devoid of all hope so fair play to them for turning up in the numbers they have.

Stadium is in a great location and when Ive been there, a real buzz around the place. Good luck to them.
Went through the mill with Ashley.lol.

As individuals Newcastle fans are ok. But when they get in a group they being insufferable. They feed off each other, become giddy, and mouthy.

An odd place.
What a great idea ( all of it )

As individuals Newcastle fans are ok. But when they get in a group they being insufferable. They feed off each other, become giddy, and mouthy.
I think that applies to every set of fans in football.

Rarely seen a large bunch of football lads in a group together from any club who aren’t annoying fuckers.

Even saw a lot of comments from Villa fans about how it was quite scary to be there for that title winning game the other year because of our fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.