Newcastle fans

The Fairs Cup was a FIFA competition.
It was the ‘idea’ of the FIFA vice president at the time, the Italian FA & English FA, but was organised by the ‘Fairs Cup Committee’, not FIFA itself. As I stated it was not recognised by UEFA until it had evolved and later rebranded.
——————————————-

‘While the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup is generally considered to be the predecessor to the UEFA Cup, it was not organised by UEFA and ran under different regulations; consequently, the confederation does not consider clubs' records in the Fairs Cup to be part of their European honours/record.’

Last edited:
There are no more wankers in the Newcastle fans than there are in ours in my experience. Enjoyed the company and chat with several of them individually and in groups. There is a slight tendency to collective giddiness that we don't really have here but not a major issue. I'd rather they be our rivals than any of the redshits. If we can't win it I'd be happy for them to.

That all said, I'll always prefer Sunderland.

Last edited:
I stopped going was for the last 2 years under Ashley when the club had no ambition and going to even home games was a waste of a full day when I could find better things to do with my time.
That is exactly some people’s point fair weather we went under real shit times Swales, lee plus Alan ball Stuart Pearce the list go’s on you support your club through thick and thin , anyone can support a one city team try supporting us when the cunts up the road were winning everything in the same city that’s what you call loyal supporters

I went to almost every game and we hardly had a spare seat and sold out most games. Our capacity was over 52,000 but getting to games at times can be a nightmare. It took me an hour to get home from work on a good day and then I was stuck in bumper to bumper traffic after getting changed so I had to give my ticket away a few times to my kids if I couldn't get straight out of work on time. The figures given out by Newcastle are turnstile clicks, not tickets sold.
Not having that

That is exactly some people’s point fair weather we went under real shit times Swales, lee plus Alan ball Stuart Pearce the list go’s on you support your club through thick and thin , anyone can support a one city team try supporting us when the cunts up the road were winning everything in the same city that’s what you call loyal supporters

We had our own Swales in Westwood and McKeag when we sold our best players to keep directors pockets filled and nothing else. We would have gone down to the third division and only escaped on the last day of the season because John Hall forced the owners out and brought Keegan in as manager.

Having lived in Washington for the best part of 23 years I'll always have a soft spot for Sunderland and Newcastle. My best mate follows the toon and I would love to see us going head to head with them for trophies.

Any team that takes up another red shirt top 4 spot will do for me.

I hope they have a cracking champions league run.

They deserve it to he fair. Their ground is packed every week and they are avid football fans, and have followed their team through thick and thin..

Top supporters in my eyes and hope they taste some success in the near future.

Some arses do think they're something special and I don't know why. I think some are not being serious while others probably are.
My geordie son in law being one of them giving it the big one for weeks telling me we were getting beat yesterday I told him he needs to calm the fuck down ,I hope you do overtake the rags and dippers year upon year but there’s a dignified way of doing it enjoy the ride

My geordie son in law being one of them giving it the big one for weeks telling me we were getting beat yesterday I told him he needs to calm the fuck down ,I hope you do overtake the rags and dippers year upon year but there’s a dignified way of doing it enjoy the ride

Give him a slap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.