Newcastle (H) Pre Match Thread

City v Newcastle prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Foden should start on Saturday?

I think if he's actually a member of the first team just like everyone else - like Pep said- then he is in line for a start in the next couple of games.

I would certainly have no worries about the teams performance if he was in the starting XI in any of our next 4 games.

I think if he's actually a member of the first team just like everyone else - like Pep said- then he is in line for a start in the next couple of games.

I would certainly have no worries about the teams performance if he was in the starting XI in any of our next 4 games.
Think we just need to concentrate on getting maximum points up until the Liverpool game tbh and that means playing the strongest possible team.

Think we just need to concentrate on getting maximum points up until the Liverpool game tbh and that means playing the strongest possible team.

What if that means that the strongest possible team is suffering from injuries and/or exhaustion in the Liverpool game? We have a (very good) squad for a reason.

Was that a yes or no? i'm not sure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.