Newcastle (H) Pre Match Thread

City v Newcastle prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely it would have made more sense to have Diaz on the bench rather than two central defenders again? Especially as we’re trying to convince him to sign a new contract
If senior players are not getting on the bench diaz is not going to,sure we thought we would roll over wolves and we didn't,he is miles behind the senior pro's

BT sport now making things up , from a "source" , apparently Pep doesnt like Sane's attitude , quite sure Pep will refute this , he is not the type of manager to publicly rebuke his players , keep it in house and lets work out any problems Leroy has and get him back on track , he is potentially world class and Pep is the man to sort it out.
Frick BT Sport - crap

Zinchenko not making the bench 4 times in a row. He has to play regularly at his age if he wants to improve. Rejecting Wolves was bad idea imo there he would heave been involved at least as a regular sub...

Sane now goes to international break with a bit of bad few weeks is he joining the Germany team or Low still not choosing him?

Strong team tho no reason not to win it especially with Pool and Chelsea delivering this round again.

Very attacking line-up.

I’m somewhat surprised we aren’t playing a similar formation to the one used against Huddersfield where Walker missed out.

Interesting to see that Sane hasn’t even made the bench. An attitude problem, perhaps?

I think Pep has named the right lineup here. I'd have Sane in for Jesus if Sane's attitude were right but obviously something is going on there. Other than that I think this is the best lineup, so let's hope for a better result than last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.