Newcastle (H) Pre Match Thread

City v Newcastle prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope Foden gets a good run out today. Get this game win by half time and rest Merlin for Foden.

BT sport now making things up , from a "source" , apparently Pep doesnt like Sane's attitude , quite sure Pep will refute this , he is not the type of manager to publicly rebuke his players , keep it in house and lets work out any problems Leroy has and get him back on track , he is potentially world class and Pep is the man to sort it out.

A very very attacking lineup. So much so that the Bench doesn't have much in the way of game changers if we need a goal other than Bernardo. Need to set a tempo from the start and put this to bed early.

Somethings going on with Sane, very strange as I doubt we’ll ever know the truth. Hopefully he’s just ill or something.

I don’t want to just join in with the mob but there’s something about Sane that I’ve never liked. He’s a damn good player on his day though

He strikes me as being a confidence player and at the moment he seems to have precious little, he is unplayable on his day and i'm sure he will be back on form very soon.

Surely it would have made more sense to have Diaz on the bench rather than two central defenders again? Especially as we’re trying to convince him to sign a new contract

BT sport now making things up , from a "source" , apparently Pep doesnt like Sane's attitude , quite sure Pep will refute this , he is not the type of manager to publicly rebuke his players , keep it in house and lets work out any problems Leroy has and get him back on track , he is potentially world class and Pep is the man to sort it out.
Shame the media and fans have a new scapegoat

He strikes me as being a confidence player and at the moment he seems to have precious little, he is unplayable on his day and i'm sure he will be back on form very soon.
Think you're right, I trust pep to get him back up as well. Fingers crossed as I'd rather have him with us than against!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.