Newcastle (H) Pre Match Thread

City v Newcastle prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is with all the flak against Sane?? Not long ago he won the Young Player of the PL and now I see people dissing him as if he does not fit into the team anymore?

When did we reach the luxury of deciding if a player one day is good for us and another day he is not? I for one am not happy to see that Sane has been dropped. I love watching him play. We really don't know what is happening with him and it could be that he is still struggling from being dropped from the WC team or he has personal issues.

I don't understand how some people can support Man City and then easily diss a player for whatever situation they are going through like Sterling now also. Sane and Sterling are amazing players and part of the whole team and we stand behind them and support them.
hear, hear

Shame the media and fans have a new scapegoat
That’s just bollocks Karen.

Some fans just have the ability to call a spade a spade and don’t need moddy coddling. If he’s being lazy or a dick in training then Pep is right to do whatever he believes, from 40 years experience in the game, will best benefit the team in the short and long term.

Fans commenting that he shouldn’t need to drop players to remind them to train with intensity aren’t looking for a scape goat. They are just talking common sense.

Don’t have a fit about it just because you form emotional attachments to all (outfield) players and thus take any and all criticism of them as personal slights.

I said to my lad yesterday I can see us going a version of 442 at some point with Merlin next to Dinho in the middle of Mid and Walker and Mendy with Sterling/Mahrez/Sane on the wings. That'd frighten the shit out of teams. Hope we set up like that today. The spanish Mike Bassett ;-)

That’s a good lineup, very attacking with lots of width.

Like the vast majority on here I have no idea what’s going on with Sane. He did appear to be lacking focus when he came on as a sub in the last game and as a young man with the world at his feet he does a look at bit sulky. Whatever it is, hopefully he will get his act together as he is an exceptional talent and I would hate to see it wasted.

Meanwhile, looking forward to a big result today. Liverpool and Chelsea both won but were hardly convincing. Big statement from the Champions please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.