Newcastle (H) Pre Match Thread

City v Newcastle prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s just bollocks Karen.

Some fans just have the ability to call a spade a spade and don’t need moddy coddling. If he’s being lazy or a dick in training then Pep is right to do whatever he believes, from 40 years experience in the game, will best benefit the team in the short and long term.

Fans commenting that he shouldn’t need to drop players to remind them to train with intensity aren’t looking for a scape goat. They are just talking common sense.

Don’t have a fit about it just because you form emotional attachments to all (outfield) players and thus take any and all criticism of them as personal slights.
The way he took that corner had me fuming

That’s just bollocks Karen.

Some fans just have the ability to call a spade a spade and don’t need moddy coddling. If he’s being lazy or a dick in training then Pep is right to do whatever he believes, from 40 years experience in the game, will best benefit the team in the short and long term.

Fans commenting that he shouldn’t need to drop players to remind them to train with intensity aren’t looking for a scape goat. They are just talking common sense.

Don’t have a fit about it just because you form emotional attachments to all (outfield) players and thus take any and all criticism of them as personal slights.
I think we all know something's not right at the moment. You don't need to be a body language expert to see this. But haven't we been through this before when he first came? Pep will sort it I'm positive about that.

BT sport now making things up , from a "source" , apparently Pep doesnt like Sane's attitude , quite sure Pep will refute this , he is not the type of manager to publicly rebuke his players , keep it in house and lets work out any problems Leroy has and get him back on track , he is potentially world class and Pep is the man to sort it out.
People can think it’s made up, but Sané was hooked off at half time v Chelsea, and subsequently protected through claims of an injury (THAT is the only thing anyone’s made up!). He hasn’t started a game since, playing 3 mins v Arsenal, 15 mins v Huddersfield, 15 mins v Wolves, and now he’s not even on the bench v Newcastle. People only need to watch Sané play to see the attitude problem. Some ignore it, some don’t. Pep clearly doesn’t, and I’m glad about that. We don’t rely on Sané. We’re lucky to have him, but he’s not the guy our team is built around... yet. And Pep is reminding him that. Leroy can sit at home, watch us (hopefully) win at a canter and maybe a penny will drop.

Very attacking line-up.

I’m somewhat surprised we aren’t playing a similar formation to the one used against Huddersfield where Walker missed out.

Interesting to see that Sane hasn’t even made the bench. An attitude problem, perhaps?

I think we are mate. Mahrez for Gundogan, raheem for bernardo and walker for vinny.

Which makes complete sense because Walker is much better suited to that right centre-back in possession, RB in defence role, and Sterling will make us much more balanced with him and Mendy creating width whereas vs. Huddersfield we were a bit lopsided with Bernardo cutting in and no overlapping fullback on that side.

I hope its
ederson
walker stones laporte mendy
fernandinho
silva mahrez
sterling aguero jesus

Will probably be a 4-4-2 though

I think we all know something's not right at the moment. You don't need to be a body language expert to see this. But haven't we been through this before when he first came? Pep will sort it I'm positive about that.
Oh me too. I said before if Pep thinks he needs dipping once to give him a jolt I’m all for it.

I’m sure it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.