Newcastle (H) Pre Match Thread

City v Newcastle prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t like Newcastle either. Fans think they’re entitled to trophies etc cause theyre a ‘big club’ lol

Guarantee there’ll be a black and white bus parked on the edge of their area for 97% of the match. They’ll be coming for a draw for sure. They’ve watched how Wolves managed to stifle our midfield, hopefully that was just an off day for us and we won’t be making a habit of it.
Stuck in Italy so will have to watch via Sky Go app.

Quick heads up ... it’s not on Sky ... it’s on BT Sport so hope you have that subscribed and app downloaded else find a sports bar ...

Ederson
Walker Stones Laporte
Bernardo Fernandinho Silva Mendy
Mahrez
Agüero Sterling

4-0 City. These will sit back and hold tight for a scrappy 0-0/1-0/1-1. All out attack from minute one. Try and kill the game by half time.

Newcastle Fan In Peace.....

Firstly, Just watched all of the MCFC documentary on Amazon and I thought it was fantastic. I don't think any other club would have done it that well. Pep is a master! In the Bobby Robson documentary he talks about writing Bobby a letter asking to come and play for Newcastle!

Secondly, We will defend Rafa's team selections are baffling. The system against Chelsea worked well and on another day we would have picked up a point. He wont' change his outlook. It's not good to watch but we just need to survive.

Thirdly, I am at the Etihad on Saturday but I am a little concerned its my 9 year olds first away game and I have heard some stories that it was nasty in the ground when we visited in Jan- Coin throwing etc? And also a fair few scuffles outside? I have been a couple of times before and it's been passionate but never over the top? We are travelling by bus and I seem to remember there is a fence where busses park around us Any advice....

Good luck for the season and don't let Liverpool, Spurs or United win the leagUe FFS!

Don’t like Newcastle either. Fans think they’re entitled to trophies etc cause theyre a ‘big club’ lol

My first City game was the '55 Final on a TV screen the size of a small dinner plate. I've never had much love in my heart for NUFC (unless they have MANUre as opposition). Incidentally, Sky are raising their eyebrows at spending £11m on each PL game where one team just wants to stop the other side scoring and buggering back home with a point and a nil-nil. The dodged-bullet Jorginho had 27 more passes than the whole NUFC team put together on Sunday, and The Barcodes amassed 19% of the 90mins when they had the ball. It's understandable. How many games did we have last season, and will have this season where the opposition haven't the slightest attacking ambition but rely on defensive mistakes, set pieces or shoddy reffing to get back into a game in which they are up against a footballing steam roller.

Sanê and Sterling both to start, run like the wind and keep the game at a high pace. I watched MCWFC on Sunday and the first half was the most pedestrian I've seen the women play. Second half they upped the pace (might have been partly down to Leicester being knackered) and they finish with a score that reflected possession and ambition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.