Newcastle (H) - Sun 8th May, 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like how some fans are thinking we are going to win by 3 or 4 goals and assuming this is a forgone conclusion. Newcastle are bang in form with 5 wins out of the last 6 and that was a narrow defeat to the dippers. They have had a full week's rest and have nothing to lose today, Eddie Howe has them playing some good football and they have the tools needed to cause us a lot of problems.

A number of our players look to be understandably very tired at the moment and carrying knocks.

I would like to see us come out and be at their throats from the first minute but I just can't see it.

I'd take a scrappy 1:0 win now.

It's not a foregone conclusion that we win today or any of the others. But we need to have goal difference in mind now as it could come down to it if we do slip up somewhere.

Plus with Klipperty’s contract extension Slippy G ain’t getting that job anytime soon, unless, please God, the Dippers fail miserably on the back off Asthma drugs being banned.
Is it true that 22 of their 35 man squad have athsma, ffs that's some going if they claim that! Why didn't it set the alarm bells ringing with the drugs testers

Fingers crossed (and everythingelse possible) after Wednesday i think last nights result will be like a shot of adrenaline for the boys (similar to that scene in pulp fiction) and drive the team foward. I expect fast start and 2 or 3 goals early.

Plus with Klipperty’s contract extension Slippy G ain’t getting that job anytime soon, unless, please God, the Dippers fail miserably on the back off Asthma drugs being banned.
The dippers won’t perform so highly next season because they have too many players who’ve been sucking hard on the blue inhalers and dosing high on caffeine this season and they’ll need to reduce for next season or they’ll end up killing someone.

Heading off in 10 minutes, train to town, plenty of liquid in and around the northern quarter.
Feeling nervous ( I always do) let's get at the geordie hipocrites from the first minute, get it put to bed by half time, then I can relax, add a few more goals in the second half to boost the goal difference and bobs your uncle.
Cmon City let's be loud and proud and bring the points home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.