Newcastle send 'strongly worded statement' to FA about NDJ

The Newcastle players didn't protest after the tackle and everyone knows that the players know best. I was speaking to Newcastle fans after the game and we were all sorry for Ben Arfa but no one mentioned the tackle.

I believe that the actions of the Dutch manager have created this type of reaction. On Monday morning the De Jong tackle was not an issue...on Monday afternoon it became a ''bloody international incident'' after he completely trashed NDJ in front of the world's media.

This is getting out of hand.

That radio station's vendetta is well out of order. I know there aint much going on footy-wise to fill the airwaves till England play next Tuesday, but this has gone too far.

Is NDJ the first player to every break another players leg in a tackle?
Is NDJ the only player currently playing in the Prem who has ever broken another players leg?
Where is the perspective here?

I think that lump they bought from Bolton has form as a leg-breaker- are Newcastle now gonna ban Kevin?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss_7WGYa9nQ[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlz5tO1F9JI&feature=related[/youtube]

Nuff said dirty geordie twats

Every Ex Pro (proper professionals not rent a qoutes like Collymore) have said no foul. No Newcastle players even appealed for a free kick. The Newcastle No2 said fair tackle. Was a hard but fair tackle.

Why has it taken them over 48 hours to release a statement? Boo hoo, jumping on the fking bandwagon no doubt they are. Diato's lunge on Milner was intent and alot worse than this. Shame we dont have a video of that, studs up late challenge which luckily Milner saw coming.

Silence from FA is defening also. Its probably 5 times the witch hunt that happened for Ade, all for a fair tackle.

Think City should be sending a strongly worded statement to Newcastle. Pathetic in all honesty

bobmcfc said:
kippaxblue76 said:
What is the rule with the 48hrs? Is it 48hrs after the game finishes?
someone said they had till 6pm to charge de jong

This is the FA. They think in terms of headlines, not deadlines.

I reckon nowt will happen but I'm not resting easy just yet.

iv been watching city since 1976,never have i felt so disheartened with the game than today. a premier league club sending a letter to the FA because a tackle was too forceful...fuk me,what the fuk is all that about? i hope this isnt the future of the game...i can see refs flashing red cards a plenty over the next month or so....newcastle should be utterly embarrassed...fukin fannies

Part of the letter is Newcastle complaining about some of Atkinson's decisions. I think City should write a strongly worded letter to the FA asking why Williamson wasn't sent off for a professional foul.

This whole thing is utterly embarrassing and has descended into utter farce.

This whole thing is fekin stupid. What are they going to suggest next? banning any kind of tackle where you cannot control your momentum after fair contact with the ball?

Its a contact game where men kick a football (hopefully) into the opposing net. Emphasis on "kick". Once any game has kicking in it, injuries are going to happen around the foot / leg area.

Its doing my head in this, someone of some standing has to come out and calm this down, it was NOT a foul challenge, it was NOT a malicous challenge, it WAS an accident caused by two people contending in a physical game.

Nige is being hung out here, the media is hysterical, and somebody has to put some perspective on this.

You watch, even if nothing (rightly) comes of this, Nige will be a marked man! Every tackle he makes will be scrutinised, cards flourished, and sendings off follow. Its a fukin disgrace to the modern game that this shite is being allowed to develop, and nobody of authority sees fit to do anything about it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.