Newcastle - Sir Joseph

Joey Barton, Robbie Savage, Michael Brown.
There's loads of crap in the prem.

Horrid horrid person, scum of the highest order...but...

de niro said:
said it before and i'll say it again, he just would not let our team stroll though games as we have been doing, anyone not pulling his weight would get a bollocking, regardless of how much they cost.

good player to have around if you ask me.
agree with this also.

sdm said:
Fell out with him after his transfer request. That's after us standing by him aswell. Average player who tries hard, that's it.

This. A run of the mill standard Premier League player, who puts in a crunching tackle, shouts a bit, and is immediately bigged up by the English media because he shows "passion". Think Mark Noble.

Was a hero for me while he was with City. He's a fucking idiot but I loved him for his determination on the pitch and the way he could drive the team forward. If Barry had some of that drive he'd be a hell of a player.

I hope his troubles are behind him and he can get on with a career that hasn't gone the way it ought to so far.

One of my favourite City moments was hearing this deluded over-rated wanker
left for Newcastle, and the daft Geordie twats paid extra, to cover his "loyalty"
bonus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.