Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This must end in PL ordering a new chairman at least.

It will probably end as it is now as nothing has changed with our ownership, I don't think Masters can look at anything again unless something massive was to change.

Beat Manchester United 2-0 today, nobody seems to be talking about it, thought I'd bump this thread

Hopefully it's also no suprise that very few people, if any associated with Newcastle give a shit about these attacks.
I do like the way your owners are a bit more 'fuck you' than ours with this sort of thing. You will find that once you are an established threat to the old sky four and (fucking) spurs the attacks will ramp up I think.

I do like the way your owners are a bit more 'fuck you' than ours with this sort of thing. You will find that once you are an established threat to the old sky four and (fucking) spurs the attacks will ramp up I think.
I took my girlfriends dog for a walk the other day, it had a crap but had a piece of poo dangling out of its arse, no idea why but it popped into my head that if the dog was the old ‘Sky Four’, then that dangling turd would be Spurs.

Funny how the mind works sometimes.

I actually enjoy the attacks because it shows we're getting to them and I love that. I just wish our owners would get together with your owners and maybe do some challenging in court regarding some of these rules that the league bring in to try and stifle competition to keep the so called big clubs in their lofty positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.