Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel high after the result tonight, winning is like a drug.

We're getting the human rights stuff already, it's strange that people who have not cared about human rights have become experts. We're also getting our spending thrown at us even though we spent next to nothing under Ashley. Villa fans and Everton fans seem to be the worst of the neutrals. The mackems have a go but that’s local rivalry and they know they’ll probably never compete with us again so I can understand that.
If winning football matches is like a drug,then all us City fans must be complete drug ridden smackheads after all the incredible victories that we have witnessed this past 10/11 years !!

Its wierd isn't it about this human rights stuff.

Its bad enough that the American human rights and general bullying never gets mentioned but what really puzzles me is that nobody in the media ever mentions the Chinese!

I'm all for human rights but this country has a lot to answer for. I've been to the middle east once and I couldn't have felt safer. My wife had to take care what she was wearing but other than that it was great. The locals were polite and to be honest, they treated us like royalty.

I feel high after the result tonight, winning is like a drug.

We're getting the human rights stuff already, it's strange that people who have not cared about human rights have become experts. We're also getting our spending thrown at us even though we spent next to nothing under Ashley. Villa fans and Everton fans seem to be the worst of the neutrals. The mackems have a go but that’s local rivalry and they know they’ll probably never compete with us again so I can understand that.
You get more hated the more you get rated, like us, you’ve won the lottery and moved off the estate into a big house on a posh street, accompanied by a giant vat of your new neighbours boiling piss

If winning football matches is like a drug,then all us City fans must be complete drug ridden smackheads after all the incredible victories that we have witnessed this past 10/11 years !!

We'll not do what you' have but I've been waiting for a trophy for most of my life, I'll take one, any one.

We'll not do what you' have but I've been waiting for a trophy for most of my life, I'll take one, any one.
Met a young Magpie a couple of weeks back in Albufeira. He asked me what was to come.
Filled him in with the media narrative and he just asked “ do you give a shit?”
I answered go and look at East Manchester and if your lot do the same you’ll be reet.
Good luck to the barcodes.

City prevented Newcastle (and Supermac) winning a trophy in 1976.
I was there at Wembley for that game, as a teenager (I was 20 in June that year).
I never ever imagined that it would be 35 years before City would win another trophy, but the long wait made it all the sweeter when it actually happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.