Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its real ....

Enjoy it , enjoy the ammount of jealousy , piss boiling , and tantrums from other clubs owners , managers and fans

Enjoy the where were you when you were shit chants

Enjoy playing against teams that just park the bus

And most of all enjoy getting dry bummed on several var decisions

Its all part of the process ...

Enjoy lad

I might add they'll go from everyone's second favourite team to everything that's wrong with football. Any Newcastle fan with the wit and balls to stand up against the whatsapp wankers will be accused of being a paid shill. The Toon Army will be vilified and patronised, and week after week after week, the Guardian, the Athletic, the New Statesman and WSC will regurgitate their old City articles with our name scratched out and theirs scribbled in.

Eddie Howe is working miracles up there. Best turn around i've seen since Leicester in 2015-2016.

Just imagine that team with another 4-5 top players for the squad... cause thats happening.

Howe's strength, or one of them is that he never gets carried away when things go good or bad and I think that gives the players a lot of confidence.

Its real ....

Enjoy it , enjoy the ammount of jealousy , piss boiling , and tantrums from other clubs owners , managers and fans

Enjoy the where were you when you were shit chants

Enjoy playing against teams that just park the bus

And most of all enjoy getting dry bummed on several var decisions

Its all part of the process ...

Enjoy lad

We're already seeing some of that, it's like water off a ducks back.

Newcastle's current form will be put down to the new owners/cash injection by the usual suspects, but imo its another case of proving the opposite. They've not really spent anything that the likes of us, chelsea, arsenal, spurs, united and liverpool have been spending for conescutive seasons - and they've had to catch up. Credit goes to Howe and the team for me.

If they keep building on this they'll be consistently keeping one of the above out of the top 4, hopefully without putting up much of a title challenge though ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.