Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
His last game was away to Oxford and the crowd was less than 6,000. His last game at home was against Charlton and the gate was 15,663 whilst we were bottom of the old second division and looking likely to go down to the old first division for the first time in our history.

Our first home game under Keegan was against Bristol City and the crowd was 29,263, almost double the previous home game.
Not sure if my memory is going. I think the game I was at was the Oxford game.

Dan seems to be a good fit for us. I always worry about people in his position undermining the manager, that doesn't look likely. So far all of the people we've brought in look to be good people.
He's been good at WBA ..England, Brighton...good fit as ge doesn't genuinely have an ego... from memory...

Come on Newcastle

Love them to win the league , piss off the old guard

Hope you geordies are enjoying the ride , especially watching the "welcome " american owners fuck it up at other clubs

I do think we're enjoying it. I think that I'm going to wake up and find it's all been a drream and we're still owned by Ashley and Bruce is the manager.

Eddie Howe is working miracles up there. Best turn around i've seen since Leicester in 2015-2016.

Just imagine that team with another 4-5 top players for the squad... cause thats happening.

Eddie Howe is working miracles up there. Best turn around i've seen since Leicester in 2015-2016.

Just imagine that team with another 4-5 top players for the squad... cause thats happening.

They’ve got an opportunity now to recruit in January and push on. I hope they do and keep the rags and dippers out of the top four.

I do think we're enjoying it. I think that I'm going to wake up and find it's all been a drream and we're still owned by Ashley and Bruce is the manager.

Its real ....

Enjoy it , enjoy the ammount of jealousy , piss boiling , and tantrums from other clubs owners , managers and fans

Enjoy the where were you when you were shit chants

Enjoy playing against teams that just park the bus

And most of all enjoy getting dry bummed on several var decisions

Its all part of the process ...

Enjoy lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.