Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was very young when our takeover happened, a teenager, so it used to annoy when people said that stuff about Chelsea. Obviously the older you get, the less this stuff matters and you can just focus on enjoying watching your team be good.

I'm noticing the same hypocrisy that I saw in Newcastle fans now in Liverpool fans who are all gagging for some stupidly rich sheikh to buy their club, the same fanbase that have probably been the most vocal about Chelsea/City's money. It's hilarious :)

I'm with you on that. I hope that Liverpool gets an Arabic Mike Ashley taking over their club as they're the worst set of fans going for hypocrisy. I would probably hope for the same thing to happen to Man U as I have always found their fans odious.

Almiron is a great lad, I have to admit that I had written him off as a cross between a headless chicken and Forrest Gump, he would run all day but had no end product.Grealish really has lifted his game and it couldn't have happened to a nicer person, the same thing could be said about Joelinton who has massively improved. Joelinton seems to go from one end of the pitch to the other in about 5 paces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.