Newcastle Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on Guimaraes (got him in my FPL team)?

We haven't had any news yet. He tweeted last night and we've seen nothing since. He was supposed to be going for a scan today, the club doesn't usually say much about injuries and we don't usually know when somebody is fit until we see them on the team sheet.

Any news on Guimaraes (got him in my FPL team)?

We've had an update tonight. He has not damaged any ligaments so will be out for a 'week or weeks but not months'. Personally, I would expect that he could play against Palace at the weekend but if that doesn't happen, he will be saved for the Southampton cup games.

Bruno will want to play every game that he can as proven after he injured his ankle, he didn't want to go off.

What the fuck is wrong with footballers?

With the money they earn, why wouldn’t they hire a limousine, or even a taxi for the evening, instead of endangering themselves and others.

Just mental!

I've said exactly the same thing for years - if I remember right Tevez was guilty of this and I would have gladly been his live-in chauffeur for just one-week of his pay, for my annual salary....

Just read that Newcastle are looking at 3 Chelsea players for this window: Gallagher, Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Hakim Ziyech. Doubt they will get all three as Chelsea have big injury issues, but possibly Hakim Ziyech and he is decent.

Newcastle are really making progress and I was reading recently how Eddie Howe eats, sleeps, breathes football and works like 6.30-8.30 and then goes home and watches football. Maybe we will be hoping England come calling for him in a couple of years?

Just read that Newcastle are looking at 3 Chelsea players for this window: Gallagher, Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Hakim Ziyech. Doubt they will get all three as Chelsea have big injury issues, but possibly Hakim Ziyech and he is decent.

Newcastle are really making progress and I was reading recently how Eddie Howe eats, sleeps, breathes football and works like 6.30-8.30 and then goes home and watches football. Maybe we will be hoping England come calling for him in a couple of years?

Depends on how much they’re offering but Chelsea should definitely listen to those offers regardless of our injury crisis. If we can get around £50m for at least two of them I’m taking that deal right now.

What the fuck is wrong with footballers?

With the money they earn, why wouldn’t they hire a limousine, or even a taxi for the evening, instead of endangering themselves and others.

Just mental!
Nothing to do with the money they earn. Nobody should drive a car when pissed up. Walk or get a cab, or if you cant do either get pissed at home

I've seen the rumours that we are linked to three players from Chelsea. I wouldn't mind getting one of them in on loan but I'm not to sure I would want any long term, maybe bring Gallagher in on loan and see how he performs. The others are not the right age for us as we're trying to bring the squad age down.

Eddie lives for football, that will be why he wouldn't be interested in doing an England job any time soon as it's basically part-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.