Newcastle Thread - 2023/24

Money, exposure and a chance to win a new trophy what’s not to like.
Our season won’t be defined by the game against the barcodes.
Nor will it be defined by the super cup. Tester: name the last three winners of the world club championship.
Those things are just money makers not sports contests.

Fair enough if you’re not convinced of the need for the additional games our success has spawned. Let’s agree to have a different view.
Not sure what the question has to do with this weeks UEFA final?

I wish we had bought Sandro Tonali from AC Milan - he'd have been the perfect replacement for Gundogan

Based on last year and that performance yesterday I can see them being major title contenders. I honestly can't see a weakness, they've got quality, strength and power right through the team Next week will be a tough game. We're going to have to be at the top of our game to get all 3 points. Kev will be a huge miss.

I think the game should be of the highest quality and will be the perfect advert for Premiership footbal. I have a feeling that football will be the winner, no matter the score because I think both teams will be trying to win. I've watched a few games this weekend and wanted both teams to lose, next weekend I want both of us to win.

I think the game should be of the highest quality and will be the perfect advert for Premiership footbal. I have a feeling that football will be the winner, no matter the score because I think both teams will be trying to win. I've watched a few games this weekend and wanted both teams to lose, next weekend I want both of us to win.

howay man mick, you're a newcastle supporter. next weekend I hope we hammer these fuckers, I'm sure the feeling is mutual.
:)

Could have ended 8-3 and that is just including clear cut chances. Villa played suicide football in the 2nd half.

I’m expecting the usual spanking at The Etihad. We have real lack of pace at the back. I can see us picking up soft
yellow cards that will impact our press and leave spaces for City to exploit. Joelinton is absolutely nailed on for a yellow.

question here regarding ticketing....

they've split our allocation this season between paper and digital. the paper tickets sold very quickly to those with high loyalty points however there's still a few hundred left of the digital ones despite it now having gone down to as low as 20 points with a further drop tomorrow. no way would it have gone this low had all the tickets been paper for an attractive first away game of the season. not sure if this system has been initiated by man city or nufc?
hate this digital ticketing shite I do.

question here regarding ticketing....

they've split our allocation this season between paper and digital. the paper tickets sold very quickly to those with high loyalty points however there's still a few hundred left of the digital ones despite it now having gone down to as low as 20 points with a further drop tomorrow. no way would it have gone this low had all the tickets been paper for an attractive first away game of the season. not sure if this system has been initiated by man city or nufc?
hate this digital ticketing shite I do.
It takes a bit of getting used to, but I think it’s better overall.

For a start, it cuts down on the amount of touting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.