Newcastle Thread - 2023/24

Some people are seething about this and I love it. I'll try and get to the first game but the second game starts far too early to even think about it.

Weird that racist journos ignore American tours in summer which their owners have had some influence over...

Didn't the Wrexham owners fund their recent tour of the US? The coverage of that tour was completely different.

Weird that racist journos ignore American tours in summer which their owners have had some influence over...

Didn't the Wrexham owners fund their recent tour of the US? The coverage of that tour was completely different.
You mean the same america where the last presidents son in law, informed the Saudis about the names of secret agents, who were subsequently tortured, and pocketed 2Bn for his efforts? The Saudis aren’t perfect but some consistency would be nice in regards to reporting.

This gimp works for a betting company. Pot, kettle, black...

It looks like our transfer window will close this weekend and I rate our window as 10 out of 10. Tonali, Livramento, Hall and Barnes is an outstanding window. The average age of our squad had come down massively and our starting 11 could look like this in a few weeks:

Pope - 31.
Livramento - 20.
Schar - 31.
Botman - 23.
Hall - 18.
Tonali - 23.
Bruno - 25.
Willock - 23.
Barnes - 25.
Gordon - 22.
Isak - 23.

An average age of 24 and I think Schar looks to be vulnerable for the next transfer window when he becomes the obvious one to go.

It looks like Amazon have accidently announced our new kit manufacturers after this season. Castore were contracted to be kit manufacturers until 2027 but the quality has been shite, they can't meet demand and we only receive a reported £7 million per season. Amazon accidently released episodes 3 and 4 of ‘WE ARE NEWCASTLE UNITED’ ahead of schedule and episode 4 was a large part based on the new deal with Adidas which I didn’t see as they took both episodes down fairly quickly and I only had time so catch episode 3. It looks like Adidas will have a 5 year deal which could bring in up to £40 million per season. We are starting to cook.

Newcastle were less cohesive and pressed less than in either of the performances against us last season. Adopting a new style of play before the Champions League?

Newcastle were less cohesive and pressed less than in either of the performances against us last season. Adopting a new style of play before the Champions League?
I expected more. Beginning to think howe may be their mark Hughes (but better) and they need to find their Mancini.

They still need a better keeper and keep Gordon away from the statrting line up he was a liability.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.