Newcastle Thread - 2023/24

Wont mind them finishing second to us! They look really potent tonight! Villa are no mugs either! It depends how the champs league will effect there league position really..

Wont mind them finishing second to us! They look really potent tonight! Villa are no mugs either! It depends how the champs league will effect there league position really..

I'd take second any day of the week. I think any European qualification this year will be progress as it's been so long since we qualified for Europe two seasons running, it was under Sir Bobby.

Currently we don't have a pot to piss in as the team is running so far ahead of the rest of the club which is still trying to catch up.

Looking at highlights on MOTD. Newcastle look like they've made some shrewd acquisitions. I admit I am sceptical they can do top 4 again but I would much rather them than any of the usual suspects. We'll have to wait until the Champs League is in full swing to know how deep they can dig.

Not sure what Villa were doing in defence. Constantly between playing for offside and dropping too soon.

Sky desperate to position the Gooners as genuine title contenders but I can’t escape the feeling that Newcastle are more of a threat. They aren’t so highly strung, are not under so much pressure, and gave us more problems in the head to head games last year than the Arses did. They are are quietly and efficiently getting in with building a team and a squad and are underrated by many.

Toon have some real quality… Tonali is fantastic and Barnes looks a good fit. Isak is an exceptional footballer.

I could see Newcastle finishing top 4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.