Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Blatant dive and typical PiGMOL suspectful officiating, and the resident wet fannies and flappers are slagging off our team. Cunts.

In Pep I trust.

Me too! Very disappointed with the comments on here tonight. It’s as if we haven’t been here before. Ok, Rodri is out but we’ve got the best manager in the world. He’ll get us through.

Time for the fans to get behind the team.

not enough bite upfront,expected a hard game, we got that, albeit when found out both Botman and Isak re out injured we should have made it count but not keeping a clean sheet cost us.

bit worried in all those games when Haaland doesnt score, other will chip in hopefully a lot more. Gundo, Foden, Bernardo, KDB and all wingers need to bring in goals. and assists for Haaland.

rivals as expected used our draw to motivate them, all Arse, dippers, Chelsea delivered the win, what a shit round for us, hate these weekends.

another game where we would have brought on Alvarez around 65th minute mark, I still dont get the decision not to replace him, its telling that apart from Carabao games and maybe some CL games vs Slovakian teams Mcatee and Nunes are simply not an option, not even to throw them on to win us the game. neither came on vs 10 man Arse (so Dias can continue to shoot lol) or today chasing a win. its telling.

if anything bites us in the arse this season it will be the transfer window, record net spend, but whats the benefit? more to spend on lawyers? we had a big warchest this summer which we shit on, so dont come with big warchest next summer. we bring back Mahrez lol.
dont feel like Kova and Gundo has the legs to fill in for Rodri in this league, Kova will start his smaller niggling injuries soon he aint one with 30+ league games but more as a rotational role which was great for us next to Rodri who was rarely off until now, while Gundo is 34 years old. also age catching up with Walker too. would have not hurt in the summer to bring in some hungry young players.
few more injuries which is inevitable imo with 3 days a game for a quite log period + internarnational useless 2x games coming up soon in October and 2x in November as well for most our players.
feels like we were way too relaxed during the window, wonder if someone like Bernardo would have brought a great offer like JA did, would we have said ok we hve McAtee and Nunes and they are so nice we dont want them not to play so we dont replace Bernardo.

biggest problem which is usual for the season starts under Pep is most players not in form yet. Gundo, KDB, Foden are not firinig yet, Foden just had his best season ever, bit of drop off from that is not unlikely. other two are getting on with age but still has a lot to offer, now the small injures of KDB will be a theme. watch him fuck himself up in the useless Belgium games with just returning before the break again.
and Walker, Ederson, Doku also in quite mediocre form at the moment. Doku especially need to deliver, bedding in period is done, second season improvement us much needed, Gvardiol is doiing it, Doku I am a bit worried. he was more fearless last season and to be fair more between August and December only. that was the best Doku we have seen, since then its a bit flat.

apart from Haaland, Savio, Gvardiol cannot really praise many, maybe Lewis but he really needs to learn his new role, its a complex role, and its hard when ther 5-6 players are out of form.

given our play our results actually not bad, mostly down to Haaland scoring form, 14 points from 6 games is ok. but still dont get why we make it harder for ourselves in the transfer window. if Atletico doesnt come with with that great offer we would have JA in The squad, and if Haaland gets an injury we need Gundo and Foden to score all our goals which might happen, might not. and apparently our best idea was that Japanese guy from Celtic who might not even good enough for Brentford and likes. this is all a bit strange to me.
if Pep is renewing this passive window makes little sense, why not start the big rebuild asap.

Please let's Kova fill the Rodhri slotthis season, so he learns role fully and shots into it well until Rodders can come back next season.

Wow motd , was that high lights of the game ?
Personally thought we were slightly the better team today without really creating much. But watching motd you would of thought we were lucky to get a draw.
Funnily I watch the match via a link on my firestick, the one that had Shearer and Shay Given has analysts. So I hear Shearer say , he didn't think it was a pen ,
"Gordon poor touch, over hit the ball , then kicked his right foot out to make contact"
But noticed all three pundits on motd, "thought it a penalty" !

Personally thought we were slightly the better team today without really creating much. But watching motd you would of thought we were lucky to get a draw.
Funnily I watch the match via a link on my firestick, the one that had Shearer and Shay Given has analysts. So I hear Shearer say , he didn't think it was a pen ,
"Gordon poor touch, over hit the ball , then kicked his right foot out to make contact"
I wondered if Shearer would bottle calling out the penalty decision on MOTD. Not surprised to see that he didn't fail to disappoint. ****.

Arsenal have tall players on the physical side. Only our defenders are relatively tall +Haaland and Rodri but Haaland has a 50p head and Rodri is out. And out of our defenders Dias, Walker and Rico Lewis are just not good serially.
Akanji is also not good with his head.

Stones (not playing) Gvardiol, and Ake (out injured) much better than the others heading a ball. Without those players on the pitch and no Rodri I get very nervous watching us defend set pieces and just know we’re never scoring from one ourselves. Haaland does a decent enough job defensively clearing headers to be fair. He just doesn’t look a threat offensively with headers.

People can blame pep, and gundog or whatever the fuck.
But personally? I think this is what happens when some of the best players are allowed to be crippled and kicked day in day out.
Not to mention the ref buys everything opponents against us sell, like it’s toilet paper during a pandemic.

But As I always say, we should never allow ourselves to be in a situation that give them a chance to fuck us

It was a penalty, as much as it sucks to be at the end of such decision, it is what it is, on the bright side we're still unbeaten and on course to make it 5 in a row

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.